ADMINS OF PLAT

Jiffy

Well i know the lot of you get complaints constantly and it gets a little overwhelming. hang in there and you are doing great job of it. some in particular. such as BARTO. Now there's a classy guy who knows how to have fun at the same time. He is always kind and listens to those who know how to ask for things nicely. Such was the case today on Office. The teams were stacked and CTs were gettin their asses wouped. and of couse i was on the CTs lol. so BARTO comes on over and helps the cause and we hang in there better than we were ( wont say we are awesome, although u know its true ) And he asks what map we want, and of course the vote was useless, so he admin t_say and says pick a map we all like or he picks, so we all decided on it and it was tactfully done. the map was played the way it should be and was one hell of an enjoyable afternoon. Anyone that was giving trouble was dealt with, and sadly more than once, but in a way it didnt take away from the game. i guess what im trying to say is cut the MMMM guys some slack...and give BARTO a friendly hello, u will be amazed how far it will get you...

Plat was my first home, and will always have a spot in my heart because of people like BARTO... :wub::lol::D:P hehe later gentlemen!

Anyways, Jiffy, my purpose in life is to make the world of CS better for great regulars like you. Fun to play with, skilled, never complains or badmouths anything, never breaks rules. People like you MAKE platinum, and our entire community! Keep up the great work!

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
<checks mailbox>

<empty again>

Hey, another week without getting fired! Goooood times!

<darn... when will the bomb I sent arrive>

I also would like to second that. Barto does a good job of keeping a nice, friendly environment for CS as well as keeping the chaos to a... well maybe not minimum but at least he makes votes and lets the people decide who he should abuse with his admin. What a nice guy, eh? :rolleyes: But really, a thanks to Barto for doing what he does.

Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guests

I second that Mmmm soes do a good job except for that time on volare where the terrorist team looked like this:

Mmmm

Mmmm

Mmmm

Mmmm

Mmmm

Mmmm

Mmmm

Mmmm

Mmmm

Mmmm

Mmmm

Mmmm

Mmmm............................................

I mean cmon i couldnt even make it to the car to jam out which is the only reason i like volare that was just horrible!!!!

Oh and Barto remeber if you do get fired you always have that spot in my freak show !!!

Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guests

ok so it was 6 but still it was alll Mmmm ownage i couldnt get to the car !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a proud member of the Anti-Friendship:Rob (aka 'El Barto') Organization (AFRO).

During our weekly tuesday meetings in a secret undisclosed location (much like cheney's summer/winter/dog's homes), we draw out various tactics to make his life miserable and make his amazing 'fro ever larger.

There's a hidden black button at the bottom of the TTT signup page for all of you who are interested in joining the AFRO. If you want more information, contact me at hendryx@antirob.org