Start Money

Fatty

FATTY PLEASE READ:

What about $850 or $830. That means you can buy duals with more than 1 clip of ammo. It will still be a pistol

round but duals would become a factor. And trust me, its a blast. I know this because scopless had a $850

base once and I thought THAT was the main reason why.

(edited)

But for those with fast trigger fingers, having dual's would be the same as having a smg in the pistol round. And remember, CT's cannot buy dual's.

Result: HUGE advantage to T's in pistol round..... I saw this first hand when GoCI was in the 3v3 pistols league on TWL. Learned the hard way that basically no pistol I could buy (as ct) could compete with the dual's.

Edited by Wolfsblood

This is a good point. The dualies can be shoot as fast as you can click.

If I hold the mouse with one hand and click with the other I can fire them faster than an automatic weapon, but I can't do that with one hand, heh.

If you bind fire button to mouse 1, aswell as scroll up and scroll down, then just spin your mouse wheel, you can unload bullets faster than you can say wow! Give it a try :boing:

I think we should have $0 for the round start...no defuserconfusers...no ammo...no helmets (tho only noobs buy armour first round...*runs from laz'z wrath*)

Or hey...even $1...so when people ask why only $1 we can tell them "so you can call yer momma after you get GC'd"....of course M2 would need $2...he's gotta call his momma and fatty...

I think we should have $0 for the round start...no defuserconfusers...no ammo...no helmets (tho only noobs buy armour first round...*runs from laz'z wrath*)

Or hey...even $1...so when people ask why only $1 we can tell them "so you can call yer momma after you get GC'd"....of course M2 would need $2...he's gotta call his momma and fatty...

<looks around at the angry mob that has gathered after reading Mo's post>

OPEN FIRE!!!!

<ducks under the barage of vegetables and rotten fruit>

Sorry mo :shrug03:

This is a good point. The dualies can be shoot as fast as you can click.

If I hold the mouse with one hand and click with the other I can fire them faster than an automatic weapon, but I can't do that with one hand, heh.

If you bind fire button to mouse 1, aswell as scroll up and scroll down, then just spin your mouse wheel, you can unload bullets faster than you can say wow! Give it a try :boing:

Wow, I never even thought of this approach, that is evil.

coffee.gif

Since duelies are still pistols, and definately can be inaccurate

that's the worst pistol choice imo, you get 30 rounds but none of them will hit the target even if you stand still...

Since duelies are still pistols, and definately can be inaccurate

that's the worst pistol choice imo, you get 30 rounds but none of them will hit the target even if you stand still...

They seemed to hit me rather well in the 3v3 pistol match I was in with Kruton. :(