Was only curious

(edited)
I try to lead my life with Christian morals, but am not a "worshiper".

So not sure if I qualify, depends on whether Christian is meant as a direction for how to live your life, or a belief.

I'm a Christian

and leveller, your a Christian if you believe that Jesus died for your sins, that He rose 3 days later, and you continualy follow him, not just when its conveniant.

Edited by {GpL}TheGeek998

So not sure if I qualify, depends on whether Christian is meant as a direction for how to live your life, or a belief.

I'm a Christian

and leveller, your a Christian if you believe that Jesus died for your sins, that He rose 3 days later, and you continualy follow him, not just when its conveniant.

indEEd

I'm a Christian

Well put! :luxhello:

I'm a Christian

thank you

I'm a Christian

thank you

Guess that does unfortunately count me out then.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i am, but FAR from a perfect one.

nobody is.

technically that would be "everybody is" (far from a perfect one)... unless you mean positionally in Christ, then we are, but of course there's immediate sanctification versus progressive sanctification versus future santification... :halo:

Count me in here too. I just saw this topic for the first time!

btw, I dont think there'll be a rapture before or after the trib, just so you guys know. :D

I am also a Christian.

LOL! A cowboy from hell is a christian! lol