Boohoo

witt

I have MS Canada coming into my hotel this week...if his royal highness shows up I'll definitely offer to ease his burden...that or I'll finally be able to hit him with the bad 360 power supply I've had floating around the trunk of my car waiting for an occasion just like this!

Meh, he is alot more generous than I would be. I give him some credit for that.

But if hates it SOOO much then why doesn't he give MORE money? I think he is still the highest ranking philanthropist in the world so it is not like he is pilfering all of his money. If I was him it isn't something I would be losing sleep over.

Well I mean look at it this way... is there anything he could have said that wouldn't have gotten a bit of mocking? Better if he had just laughed and rolled around in a big pile of money? Said "no really, it is sooooooo sweeet having this much money!"

But if hates it SOOO much then why doesn't he give MORE money? I think he is still the highest ranking philanthropist in the world so it is not like he is pilfering all of his money. If I was him it isn't something I would be losing sleep over.

He can't necessarily just donate huge sums of money at a time, say just give away 25 billion dollars, because most of his money is in Microsoft stock. Selling all his stock would liquidate the corporations resources and harm the company.

Well I mean look at it this way... is there anything he could have said that wouldn't have gotten a bit of mocking? Better if he had just laughed and rolled around in a big pile of money? Said "no really, it is sooooooo sweeet having this much money!"

lol!!!

i can help bill ease his pain =D