Happy Memorial Day!!!

Fatty

GC Founder

Getting a good seat is a priority.

memorial06_1.jpg

Of course I wasn't ready for the fighter jets, and to make it worse, of course when I snapped the shot they were behind the wire.

memorial06_2.jpg

For some reason, Mya looks better than I do with donut all over her face.

memorial06_3.jpg

Can anyone identify this mammoth plane? I think it's a transport of some kind. Very massive, very loud and impressive as it flies down the main drag.

memorial06_4.jpg

Same plane after it swung around and crossed over again.

memorial06_5.jpg

Elena, Ella, and Mya hanging out with Grandpa.

memorial06_6.jpg

On another note, this next picture is rather disturbing. It's Clueless with his caulk out hanging around my house yesterday.

memorial06_7.jpg

*has nightmares of caulkless*

Is memorial day like Rememberance day? We don't recognize this day as being significant up here in coldsville (that's worded poorly but you get the drift)...maybe because last monday was victoria day for us canuckians

*has nightmares of caulkless*

Is memorial day like Rememberance day? We don't recognize this day as being significant up here in coldsville (that's worded poorly but you get the drift)...maybe because last monday was victoria day for us canuckians

A day of remeberance of those that served our country in a time of war. And those that paid the ultimate cost for freedom.

Happy Memorial Day. My sis and my nephew and I went down to a lake in southern Indiana and now we're cooking out, the batteries died but I think we caught a couple of good pix of the kid.

Good guess, Ice. That's a c-130.

A day of remeberance of those that served our country in a time of war. And those that paid the ultimate cost for freedom.

I see...do you guys observe rememberance day on Nov 11? Maybe that's just our memorial day...

I spent the weekend up north not showering for 4 days... Man was i stinky!!

Is this any different than usual? :D

Where's "up north"? I was in Three Lakes a couple of weeks ago. My dad has a place on Long Lake...

I see...do you guys observe rememberance day on Nov 11? Maybe that's just our memorial day...

11/11 is Armistice Day or Veteran's Day

Memorial Day started out as Decoration day, so some people might have Grandparents that call it that. People would go to the cemetaries and decorate them. Primarily for the soldiers but everyone else too. Over time that turned into picnics. Those picnics in the cemetary turned into BBQ's, and the rememberance of parades slowly turned into a good way to start the summer and Memorialize the American way of life and those who paid our way.

Up north isn't really that far north, north side of monroe county... about 30 mins from petenwell. Think i managed to step into a bunch of poison ivy. Starting to get itchy!!!

Don't scratch!! :bang:

Up north isn't really that far north, north side of monroe county... about 30 mins from petenwell. Think i managed to step into a bunch of poison ivy. Starting to get itchy!!!

Sure it isn't just the lack of showering that is causing the itch?