FF dinner plan?

EbilDustBunny

I am a seasoned veteran at benihana. cleveland, 2 in chicago, las vegas, portland, anaheim, detroit, not to mention the hibachis that arent actually benihanas :smiling2: . 1 in cleveland is on chagrin blvd off of 480

I'm up for Sushi and the Pickebills. Q no fear the fish or crusty-a-sions.

I won't be flying in until Friday but I will be renting a car. Should I get a bigger car to squeeze more folks in?

GC Alumni
(edited)
could save $ on car and 1 of us pick u up

rofl or maybe one of the places can cater for like a day!

This is my video of hibachi

it's not my favorite thing in the world... but I'd still eat it. :huh:

www.picklebills.com sounds awsome... cause i luv seafood.

<_<

>_>

Gond cleats sounds cool... can't be as expensive as the other stuff no? I have a feeling I'm going to spending quite a bit on food. >_<

Edited by EbilDustBunny

I was referring to restaurants within stumbing distance. If we're road tripping we could go get the best crab legs EVER. They're soaked in sweet water and then steamed, not boiled. All you can eat for $35.

I guarantee you'll be hooked for life.

www.picklebills.com

Pickle Bills is still open? I thought it closed, or burned down, or something bad.

It did burn down but they rebuilt it bigger and better than ever. Same ultra-strange decorating. If we did roadtrip to PBs, you'd lose 4 hrs of your FF time. 45 min to get there, 2 hrs to eat (and laugh), 45 back.

We might have some difficulties convincing the hotel to let us tailgate. Bad risk management. But then, so is letting Mags come to FF.

I think where ever we go it should be close (stumbling distance as duke put it so well) and we should go en mass...so warning them is probably a good idea. Outside of that we should just build a deepfryer big enough to fit a pig and go...wait for it...it's coming...hog wild!!!!

This PickleBills place sounds entrieging...a place that burnt down only to be built larger sounds good to me...also you can't pretty much guarentee that they are insured...

Outside of that we should just build a deepfryer big enough to fit a pig and go...wait for it...it's coming...hog wild!!!!

Now why would you want to fit into a big fryer? :freak3:

And to think I was going to be nice to you FF...I think I have a suitcase that would fit you...

So, is this going to be the official "we're going for sushi" thread,

or the official "we're going out somewhere really good" thread?

Can we put a poll in here? I was hopeing for sushi but if this is left

up to democracy that will probably squash that idea.

I'm always up for sushi...just I gotta hit Cleats...I don't get up that way enough to pass the opportunity:)

It's priced about like any other wing place...cept it's a bar first.

the sushi place i go to has these japanese ribs and this spicey pork dish.

That sounds really tasty.. making me hungry now.

There is something about sushi, it doesn't agree with me. I have tried it twice and both times.... let's just say you didn't want to go into the restroom for a few hours...

nuf said.. :o