Black Mesa Source

TheReverend(c)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The way I see it is that HL1 is actually a better game than HL2 (I'm sure many of you share this feeling). Right now all HL2 has going for it is its graphics (over HL1) and if someone were to come along and redo HL1's graphics (without cheaping out on it) then it would cream HL2. Lets just hope they stay as true as possible to the original with all the original voice work (oh please Valve let them use the voice overs!)

I have never played HL1 :ignore:

I was stuck in console land and had crappy non-gaming PCs during that time.

Heh, you missed quite an experience. When I layed eyes on HL1 for the very first time (I was tooooo used to Doom's graphics back then) HL1 looked almost realistic to me. Now when I see it, I'm thinking to myself: I thought that was realistic?!

I loved playing HL1 with CS weapons. There was a mod going around called "Counter-Life" which you could play HL1 with CS weapons. That was VERY fun.

I loved playing HL1 with CS weapons. There was a mod going around called "Counter-Life" which you could play HL1 with CS weapons. That was VERY fun.

I want Counter-Life 2 !!!!

agreed

too bad there won't be such a thing.

There are some mod teams that have started it, but I dont think anyone ever finished.

Counter-life 2 even has its own forum set up.. http://counterlife2.proboards42.com/index....read=1108815769

• 6 months later...