AK vs M4

discom

What's your preference? I, personally, like the AK better. I just cant stand the dumb 80-90 dmg headshots with the m4. On the other hand, the m4's spray pattern is much tighter than the AK's. I'm guessing that most ppl like the AK better, but maybe im wrong. I made this thread just to see what other ppl like better

I think this depends on map for me which may sound strange, but if I'm playing a map where range and the first shot counts most I have a definite preference for the AK (or Famas), Dust 2 and Italy, going over the roof or a straight A rush on Piranesi for example.

If it's anything else, cbble, office etc. I tend to favor the M4 or an SMG of some kind.

Horses for courses I guess, I don't think there's any 1 gun that with my style of play I can use consistently effectively on any map in any situation.

I really like the m4 due to the tight pattern of shots it gives u with the silencer.

I also like its power with the silencer off.

But I also agree with people about what map you are in.

That also makes a difference. :D

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

For me the AK is clearly the best gun in the game right after the awp. It does massive damage, you can snipe with it, you can rip people up in close quarters, and best of all it's cheap. I like the M4 when I'm on CT but I feel kind of impotent when I don't have my AK :(

For me the AK is clearly the best gun in the game right after the awp. It does massive damage, you can snipe with it, you can rip people up in close quarters, and best of all it's cheap. I like the M4 when I'm on CT but I feel kind of impotent when I don't have my AK :(

I concurr on all of that..........

m4 is nice with stealth w/ the silencer on, but there's nothing like a straight hs from the pit of dust2 up to bombsite A from an AK!!!!

m4 is nice with stealth w/ the silencer on, but there's nothing like a straight hs from the pit of dust2 up to bombsite A from an AK!!!!

Yes, i really enjoy killing people who try to do this when i have my famas.

As far as the AK vs M4 go, i tend to be better with the M4, which is suprising since the AK is a lot like the famas.

I tend to overspray with it and go wild and hit *nothing*

so when im T i go with the Galil, which i love.

I think this depends on map for me which may sound strange, but if I'm playing a map where range and the first shot counts most I have a definite preference for the AK (or Famas), Dust 2 and Italy, going over the roof or a straight A rush on Piranesi for example.

If it's anything else, cbble, office etc. I tend to favor the M4 or an SMG of some kind.

Horses for courses I guess, I don't think there's any 1 gun that with my style of play I can use consistently effectively on any map in any situation.

i agree.i dig the m4 silenced so people are like "where am i getting shot from."

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

the AK is a lot like the famas.

:unsure:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. The only thing I can think they have in common is that they both shoot bullets.

You run slower with the AK and FAMAS, they're both cheap, FAMAS does good damage, and FAMAS is accurate from a distance, especially with the 3 round burst.

the AK is a lot like the famas.

:unsure:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. The only thing I can think they have in common is that they both shoot bullets.

You run slower with the AK and FAMAS, they're both cheap, FAMAS does good damage, and FAMAS is accurate from a distance, especially with the 3 round burst.

The scout is cheap, does good damage, and is accurate from a distance. Therefore, the scout is alot like an AK or famas.

:freak:

dont listen to me, i'm just being dumb

When I first started playing I was a devout m4 follower, but over time I've come to prefer the ak. Way more accurate for medium and long range, and I really don't have problems with it up close, I just pull down hard to compensate for the recoil.

I'm more AK fan because of the increased recoil.. It makes me want to place my shots more and go for the 1 shot, rather than even thinking about resorting to a spray.

I know this may sound silly but I often find myself whenever I am a terrorist I want an m4. Then, whenever I am a ct I want an ak. Honestly, though I perfer the ak over the m4 for the most part but there are times I find myself not able to hit anything with the ak so I try to get an m4 and find myself able to hit things.

I'm more AK fan because of the increased recoil.. It makes me want to place my shots more and go for the 1 shot, rather than even thinking about resorting to a spray.

hey man, dont diss the AK spray.

If you think the AK spray sucks, watch some Warmach1ne demos :spin2:

hey man, dont diss the AK spray.

If you think the AK spray sucks, watch some Warmach1ne demos :spin2:

Oh I use the spray.. but the recoil doesn't help at long range - where I think the AK excedes the need :)

always use the opposite weapon

if ur a T use the M4

if ur a CT use the AK

this gives you a edge noise wise.

Art of War by Sun Tzu

In total agreement,, especially if you can get in behind the enemy as they just think it is friendly fire.

As far as a preference,,, for me it tends to be how I feel and my internet connection,,, some nights I have to use the shotie because it seems the other guns aren't registering, or things are just too jumpy,,, I am still trying to figure out if it is something running in the back ground on my PC or my ISP,, most times it is High Choke and Loss.