STUPID DEER!!

TheGeek

wow.. haha that happend to my mom a couple years back ... was insane.. came through the windshield cost about 2k dmg to her honda..

btw... did you get to keep the deer? package that stuff up and eat it..

:freak3:

I hit deer all the time on the train. 2 or 3 go across and the last 1 has to try, or they get in the rail and try to run away from you, eventually u catch them. I turn off the big light and blow the horn, sometimes it helps..

Generally a deer that takes a big hit is not going to make for good eating. When the insides explode, it taints the meat. This is why hunters are very careful not to puncture things when field dressing a deer.

By the time someone guts a road kill, bad things have marinated....

No I didnt keep the deer.

No I didnt want to look at the dear since the WHOLE brain was sitting on the road! Granted little chunks were on my hood and all over the road but yeah, it was nasty

And I kicked the deer too, and all I could say is: "I DIDNT NEED THIS!! STUPID DEER! I HATE YOU!!"

The guy that blinded me with the lights looked scared of me. lol

...After the first officer got there, three more cruisers showed up and parked in a triangle around the poor, stupid, dead deer and tried to determine it there were too many internal injuries for the meat to be any good. :yuck: I love Georgia.

Hehe, yay Georgia! Deer is good, it's a shame that a car kill usually wastes most of the meat. I mean, it's dead anyway, right?

I saw a guy hit a dog once at about 35. Threw it into the other lane of traffic, which was thankfully empty. The darn thing got up, ran after the car (which was slowing down) for maybe 100 feet, barking the whole way, then stopped, looked at the road, ran off the side and barked at the car from the side of the road. Then he took off for the backyard of the house. The driver was so upset, I had to convince him the dog was alright and even CHASING his car for a bit, then we went to the house it ran behind. Turns out the dog went home, they took it to the vet, and the car barely clipped him. Minor bruising, especially on one of his rear legs (right rear?) that would make it uncomfortable to get around for a little while, but no permanent damage. I was amazed. That guy who hit the dog felt really bad about it, too, even though the dog was alright. That was a long night.

Oh, right, and how it ties in, besides hitting animals with cars: He had some fur in his bumper, which set him off again. Wus.

y'all

<drinks>

Well, I see the occasional deer up north (minnesota). One almost hit a truck... just missed it.

My brother ALMOST hit a deer with his baby daughter in the car.

I hate deer. They have VERY poor timing and would make easy prey in CS.

I hate deer. They have VERY poor timing and would make easy prey in CS.

your sad jackie :lol2:

at least he didn't kick a dead animal...

And he can spell....

geek can spell every word in the dictionary, but he just chooses not to

(edited)

I probably hold the record in WI for hitting deer... I think I've hit in the area of 12 deer... mostly little dents... but a few have been hairy...

Last October hit one with my girls car... about 2700 in damage, and just found another 700, air conditioner compressor has a hole.

In college, a friend of mine had a super charged mustang... hit a deer doing 105 mph... lot of skidding on that one, but we lived, but the car, not so much... still ran... but the frame was tweaked pretty bad, and a lot of cosmetic damage, super charger got pushed through the radiator. 8)

3 years ago, hit a deer on my motorcycle... you think a car is scary... ha... they came out from the side, I was doing about 70 mph, locked up the rear tire, started to slide out for a low side, and the deer was right there, so I kicked it, the deer turned, broad sided me, straightened my bike out, and I wobbled to a stop... no damage... had to buy new underwear though. 8)

I feel your pain though geek... i hate deer.

saw a guy Friday night in a thunderbird hit one, deer went flying across the street, caught about 10 ft of air. Tanya started crying... I got out and checked on the family in the car that hit the deer, they were fine... minor damage.

Edited by benjester