Faces Of Meth video

Laz.e.rus

so sad

saw a girl at a concert once snorting meth and her whole body was yellow total and complete irreversable liver damage! probably had a month at the most to live?

those people in the video still looked healthy meth was just BEGINING to ruin their lives! remember my words...... they were not in a hospital but a jail cell!

it is 6000 times worse than alcoholism if you know anyone who abuses alcohol?

We do lots of meth training, because meth labs are a big problem in the county where I fight fires. First, meth labs are highly flammable. Second, they are often boobytrapped: Guns, improvised explosives, etc. Finally, and more on-topic, they cook this garbage with kids in the house. For anyone who know what goes in to meth, there's perhaps one or two ingredients that I would actually want to put into my body and a bunch of other stuff that I wouldn't consider. Once it's in meth form, sure, it's undergone a lot of chemical changes, but while the garbage is cooking all the chemicals enter the air and float around and the kids get to inhale it.

I know, I know, "Won't someone PLEASE think of the children." It's still sad.

Somewhat scary story of my own... I live in a town of about 1400 people and about 2 or 3 years ago in apartment building across from the elementary school a meth lab was busted which is less than a block away from my house.

They hang pics like these in the juvenile court around here. I could prolly do the same with some of my clients, although not necessarily meth, but just drugs in general.

saw a girl at a concert once snorting meth and her whole body was yellow total and complete irreversable liver damage! probably had a month at the most to live?

...Did you get her number?

thats disgusting

=/

:boing::boing:

GC Alumni
(edited)

A "meth lab" was broken up a block to two away from my brother's house a few months ago. Not to mension it was a residental area as well, so most likely kids and whatnot are all around too. As Yo said, I don't have any sympathy for them what-so-ever. They want to ruin their lives, let them. Not of my concern that they do drugs.

Edited by JackieChan

Just a little bit a go(three, four weeks about) a house exploded. The first thing off everyone's mouth.. meth lab explosion.

The explosion was heard over 5 miles away. I have a friend who lives 3 blocks from it - everything was knocked off of his shelves.

It turns out it was a suicide, a man filled his basement with natural gas (removing a fixture). He destroyed the lives of his wife and daughters. I guess it wasn't meth, but the result was the same.

it is still a mystery as to why people just want to self destruct? is it a chemical inbalance? can it be treated with counseling and medication?

I have spent time volunteering on suicide lines its so sad when people give up in life there is so much to live for and discover and grow..... why decay and destroy oneself? why do families let there loved ones slip away...I know sometimes its impossible to tell or even help... if its just one parent or many siblings cousins friends with open eyes to the signs of hardcore drug use/depression more family friends can help before its too late!

I have helped some people clean up from alcoholism and other stuff; some have another lease on life and some go back to destruction I don't know why? its just sad....

take care of yourself (everyone here) be happy and healthy if your not happy talk to someone let it all out! there are always anonymous phone #'s to call and let it out anytime of the day they are in the phone book!