ßrillowned!

Brillow_Head

My only concern is that we make sure that geek is ok with posting that pic on the front page. Seems to me that owning someone on the server and posting a pic about it is all in good fun... but posting it in a very public location for an extended period would seem a bit rough if he is not ok with it.

There was another thread, can't remember it now where someone mentioned using it as a front page pic, and Geek was all over it saying that'd be great. If I run across it, I'll edit and throw the link in here.

I'm sure he'd love the attn anyway, lol.

Ok, here where the discussion starts: as you can see, geek wouldn't have a problem with this.

But yea, I understand wanting to make sure someone wouldn't be offended by having their picture of being owned put out on the front page.

Edited by Wolfsblood

There was another thread, can't remember it now where someone mentioned using it as a front page pic, and Geek was all over it saying that'd be great. If I run across it, I'll edit and throw the link in here.

I'm sure he'd love the attn anyway, lol.

Ok, here where the discussion starts: as you can see, geek wouldn't have a problem with this.

But yea, I understand wanting to make sure someone wouldn't be offended by having their picture of being owned put out on the front page.

I thought he said it was good for the frontpage somewhere but I didn't know where.

ohh Im an idiot. I have seen this before now that I know what happen. I thought you killed geek with a HE. Now that I see it is a smoke or a flash, yes it should defintely go on the front page.

my question is, how do you make the weapon symbol so large?

I think they just re-use the icon from when you buy it. It's probably rare enough that it's not worth wasting another KB of memory on.