Better Late than Never?

Fatty

Save or Draw for a Winner?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lolol...he's even already prepped with the "new reply" box on the screen. Nice. (instead of "paint")

Hmm...maybe we should use that for our FF front page....sponsors would love it. :freak:

I think people who got magazine subscriptions should get the boards (only do a draw from those numbers) Cause they only get things once a month, but the mushkin packs and stuff will be with you always... ;)

that seems like a good idea

• 2 weeks later...

Well i agree giving them to the people who got a subscription oh wait thats me lol. Hey fatty i was just wondering if Mini Me got the paper so i can get the subscription?... anywho whatever you guys do is cool by me

Although i didn't have anything to do with the event.. I think a good idea would be to make it a competition.

Accept stories/pleas as to who had to sacrifice the most, or overcome the farthest distance, or had the funniest/strangest thing happen to them during the journey and time spent at FF06..

Then let the community vote on the top winners.

• 2 weeks later...
Although i didn't have anything to do with the event.. I think a good idea would be to make it a competition.

Accept stories/pleas as to who had to sacrifice the most, or overcome the farthest distance, or had the funniest/strangest thing happen to them during the journey and time spent at FF06..

Then let the community vote on the top winners.

You think wayfarer giving us an unplanned tour of Buffalo's not so nicest area will count?

I need a random number generator, from 1 through 100, someone got a link to one?

I'm going to get these sent out.

I'll be gone all next week at RFKC. I hope to announce the names today or tomorrow, and then the people will PM me their addresses over next week, and I"ll mail em out when I get back.

• 3 weeks later...