[Mmmm]tropolis Reserves....

Fatty

Mmmm is offering reserves on tropolis. Please use the link above to read about them.

Whenever enough revenue is generated to pay for another server (a 12 or 14 man), then it will be purchased and the reserves will apply to both servers.

We feel the prices are very generous and much lower than what Mmmmembers contribute to pay for the server. Please note that it's your choice whether or not to disclose that you have purchased a reserve (namely Fatty and mrX are taking care of these).

Thanks, and if you're interest, enjoy!

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

no, you can't join via a reserve slot if you don't pay.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

hlsw auto connect once a free slot opens = good

10/month....

thats almost half the price of a 20 man priv server

and it 2/3 the price of a 5gig web server lol

srop the  prices and they will buy

should be more like 3 dollaz a month

20 man public CS game daemon server is 180 bucks out of chicago...With 20 man servers pinging out to the masses in the 40s, GD doesn't have to lower their prices. It is supply and demand, not demand Mmmm's supply. And you can't have the shirt off my back either.

Chief

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

i purchased my own 12 man private gamedaemons server, in chicago. 62.50 a month

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

the relevancy of my post was in response to chiefs post about prices of the gamedaemons servers

You guys look at this the wrong way. It is not about reserving a spot on [Mmmm]tropolis, it is about HELPING the with a server that costs about the same as one semester of college. I think of the reserved spot as an added bonus to helping Mmmm with such an AWESOME server.

Gunny

Mmmm reached deep into their pockets for this server. We decided that we had struggled enough with good, but not great, servers. The members of Mmmm sacrificed to put this baby up. We knew from the beginning that it was going to be a busy server and liked the reserves idea from the get go.

We will never make money off reserves. But it provides a way for us to make sure that decent players have a chance to join while making up for a little shortfall. Again, if enough people want this option, we can then open my dream... a 10 man GD server! This ideally will be funded by reserves while the 20 man server will be funded by Mmmm. So if you like the smaller server (ME, ME, ME) than you have an added bonus to signing up.

So what are you waiting for!

PAYPAL LINK

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
agreed

and I'm garruanteed a spot with all those pubbing punks on the great pinging server

:)

you aren't garruanteed a spot on the server. You just will beable to use a reserve slot if all the public slots are taken up. But if all the reserve slots are also taken up well then you'll be screwed.

Yeah.

I personally like to think that I am helping the community by doing this. I mean, with all of the problems with tk'ers and people with a general disrespect for rules it is kind of nice to always be able to get in and if you see that problem you can get an admin to get rid of the trouble makers.

That is just how I see it.

Gunny