Hmmmm.....

JackieChan

It may be hard to believe for some, but I have been pondering this for a bit.

Should I make that fiddy dollar sacrifice so I can play on the GC servers whenever I want?

I need more convincing from fellow GC members before I make my decision.

(M2, go away)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Alumni
That fiddy also allows me to give you fiddy MB ftp space.

Heh, I have a website which I'm just using for file storeage.

Plus, if I did pay the fiddy, then I'd like to contribute toward the servers and see if I could be admin for 50 more, but I'm unsure how that'd turn out. Would you have room for another potentional admin? Sometimes when I was playing, I hated seeing bad things go down when there was nothing I could do about it.

We can always use more admins. Join now, and 30 days later you can apply for adminship. You get a corner office in the basement. No one tell him that we can't get the smell out of that corner where Anonymo used to be.

GC Alumni
No one tell him that we can't get the smell out of that corner where Anonymo used to be.

ewwwww :zombie:

Thanks for the replies guys. You rose my probability for paying from 50% to 75-80%. Now if only M2 says he loves me, then it'll be up to 95%.

ooo i have 1337 hours of css

Sweet..does that mean you're never going to play again?

*runs past DD without a care*

Oh and I found it quite amusing to read your comment Pavid especially while I'm sitting in my (kindof) corner office sweating buckets at 7:45am...this just isn't right...

Oh and Jackie I promise not to abuse you (toomuch) if you join...

GC Alumni

Heh

I've been thinking it over, and I probably will give fiddy by within the week (depending if I remember or not).

I wonder if adding a ".GC" at the end of my ".aZn" in my name will have any conflicting spirtual forces hindering my CS performance... Name changes don't go well for me skill-wise once I keep one for a long time.

Heh

I've been thinking it over, and I probably will give fiddy by within the week (depending if I remember or not).

I wonder if adding a ".GC" at the end of my ".aZn" in my name will have any conflicting spirtual forces hindering my CS performance... Name changes don't go well for me skill-wise once I keep one for a long time.

your skill cant get any worse so you have nothing to lose. add the '.gc'

I don't know if you even know me, but I say if you're even thinking about joining, do it. I wasn't sure if I wanted to, but I decided that I had played long enough without a reserver and all the extra goodies and it was time to give back to GC and become more involved. Trust me, you won't be dissapointed.

GC Alumni

Heh

your skill cant get any worse so you have nothing to lose. add the '.gc'

Isn't your signature breaking the "9 line" rule?

That "fiddy dollar" also give you access to the GC TWL team, if

you so incline.

didn't know about either of those. can someone unnoob me about the ftp space?

GC Alumni

That "fiddy dollar" also give you access to the GC TWL team, if

you so incline.

didn't know about either of those. can someone unnoob me about the ftp space?

ma_unnoob Vovik

Unknown command: ma_unnoob

Sorry, Vovik, I tried. :hug: