GO GO ZAN!!!

Fatty

GC Founder

Awww, for trivia's sake I'm gonna search through two months of prior logs from Recrud for his name/ID to find out.

Not sure why he'd lie to me and tell me 2 days, but let's see if we can't make the people happy with some facts. :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i knew it. he's a mad camper too as i stated. when i first ran into him i was really getting annoyed at him in chat. he is very quiet so he was never saying anything back but eventually started changing his play a bit.

Last time I had seen him on was prior to a month ago... may have been as many as a couple of months ago. But he was on, I am sure it is the same guy. Perhaps he played on the server a bunch awhile ago and either forgot or figured it was a different server.

Schweet. I never did get around to doing this. I'll do it in Project Mayhem eventually. I'm on an insufficient computer and school starts tomorrow. Not good time to start something like this.

GC Founder

You guys were right, maybe he misunderstood me or something, but he's played a few times before sporadically in the last couple months.

Regardless, he wins! By the time we're done discussing it, he'll not have shown up and his reserve will be finished.

If you guys see him around, tell him to get his but in here!

Wow...16 hours is intense! I think I made it 9 or 10 hours on mayhem once last year? me and norg never got our 24 hr stint in...but my 9 hours included bathroom breaks/smoke breakes/food breaks all of which I think got me kicked...this is quite a feat...but I bet he's sick of cs forever! lol