Ebil's Jar

EbilDustBunny

Okay I'm going to see how long it will take for me to raise my GC membership due by just collecting loose change. No cash... just coins. So far I just cleaned out my junk drawer... kinda embarassing I found a TON of coins in there.

jar1.jpg

Heh oops I tilted my webcam.

jar2.jpg

The loot from my junk drawer!

I remember when I sent my change into the bank. It was 74 dollars. It weighed like 20 pounds! Ebil, if you just give the jar to the bank, they will count it with a machine and give you cash. You dont have to count it.

I remember when I sent my change into the bank. It was 74 dollars. It weighed like 20 pounds! Ebil, if you just give the jar to the bank, they will count it with a machine and give you cash. You dont have to count it.

Theres a bank at my work and they got a change counter. Just dump the change into the machine and it counts it up for you and you just give the reciept it spits out afterwards to the teller and you get your money.

Theres a bank at my work and they got a change counter. Just dump the change into the machine and it counts it up for you and you just give the reciept it spits out afterwards to the teller and you get your money.

you have a job? then that means you have money!

c:\i hate jake files\stealjackiemoney.exe

i have you now. 0o0

I count out the kitchen tips at work and divide it accordingly among the rest of the staff, and I always give everybody else bills and take the loose change myself...Over the past 3 months I've amassed about 250$ in 25 cent, 1 and 2 dollar coins. I've got a drawer in my desk dedicated solely to change.

I count out the kitchen tips at work and divide it accordingly among the rest of the staff, and I always give everybody else bills and take the loose change myself...Over the past 3 months I've amassed about 250$ in 25 cent, 1 and 2 dollar coins. I've got a drawer in my desk dedicated solely to change.

You folks actually use 1 and 2 dollar coins up there?

Isn't the US one of the very few places that actually uses paper for 1s and 2s?

Or am I totally bonkers?

We have 1's all over the place. But 2's are hard to comeby nowadays. I only have 1 two dollar bill.

Isn't the US one of the very few places that actually uses paper for 1s and 2s?

Or am I totally bonkers?

We have 1's all over the place. But 2's are hard to comeby nowadays. I only have 1 two dollar bill.

This customer at my work spent 5 2-dollar bills. I was thinking "what an idiot". I obviously had to have one so I exchanged my ones for a two.

We have 1 dollar coins but no one in their right mind would use a coin when a bill is available. I have enough pockets of coins without adding to it. I wish they had bills for quarters.

I have 2 2-dollar bills. This market in Eagle Nest, NM, used them like normal.

It's illegal to keep a certain amount of change in your possesion due to coin-circulation needs. >.<

What about my laziness needs? As for my jar of pennies, I am thinking about melting them down and selling the raw materials back to the govt for a profit... then buying more pennies and repeating the process.