How Many Times you Cut Yourself Shaving?

Saris

Number of Times per week/shave (specify)  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Insulting our leader is blasphemy!!! GOCI will now rain divine justice upon you all!!!

Ooooo, you're gonna get it now. Even though I'm not the true leader, more of a official captain..... Do I need to take pictures of my Norelco for proof?

Insulting our leader is blasphemy!!! GOCI will now rain divine justice upon you all!!!

Ooooo, you're gonna get it now. Even though I'm not the true leader, more of a official captain..... Do I need to take pictures of my Norelco for proof?

No, take pictures of you shaving more than your invisible facial hair :D

geez.. i'm just going to town makin fun of your facial hair :biglaugha:

• 4 months later...

...I've used blades for months on end, and I usually do the dry face scrape. Just using water on the blade, to get rid of the copious hair, clogging the thing with each swipe, and I practically never get cut. Nary a nick, even shaving my superhero bum chin.

...of course, I was getting ready for a memorial service, and decided to give myself a nice shave, so after six months, I swapped my blade, used some shaving gel and bled all over the place for the next half hour.

Electric razers?! Bah! Real men use Bowie knives!

Of course, real men don't usually live long after that first 'oops!'

Shaftiel <---- not man enough to use a Bowie knife, just a ho hum razer

Edited by shaftiel

I stopped getting cuts after I got an electric shaver lol.

But before that maybe less than 10 my whole life, once I was shaving the side burns and somehow it took a chunk of flesh on the downward stroke, ouchie.

• 5 weeks later...