How Many Times you Cut Yourself Shaving?

Saris

Number of Times per week/shave (specify)  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(edited)

Seriously, all my friends cut themselves to crap, especially my brother, every time they shave. This weekend, a friend from work was waiting for me while I got ready to go out and he thought I was a freak, how fast I shaved my stache and beard and didn't cut myself.

Not only that, I've never cut myself shaving, not once. So, do you have my l33t skillz or not? It baffles me how people can cut themselves with razors, cause I can't.

(P.S.: I believe this will have covered just about every topic about shaving in the polls forum alone.)

P.S.S. Well, drat, I forgot to add 0, being the genius I am . . .

Edited by Magruter

Just splash some water on your face and shave already. :peace:

Only way to go. I've only done it once my entire life, and it was just a tiny cut.

Only thing I hate about shaving with only water is the feeling of shaving your chin.... hurts so friggen much. :(

How about 0? I have cut myself shaving no more than 3 times in the last 13 years of shaving.

Ah there we go, added 0 for ya.

I seriously doubt that. I mean, you've never sliced your kneecaps or shins? Not even once???

You probably never got mascara in your eye either...

:lol2::lol2:

I've only cut myself considerably a couple times. Once was up on my cheek (just going too fast) and I was like, what the heck was i shaving there for?

I also grazed my ear once (obviously i go up and around my ear) up on the top lobe and that sucker, combined with the heat of the shower, bled nicely....i actually had to put a bandaide on that one to stop the bleeding. The kids at school were convinced I was covering a new piercing.

We're widely read

And often quoted

But it's shaves

Not signs

For which we're noted

Burma-Shave

My cheek

Says she

Feels smooth as satin

Ha! Ha! Says he

That's mine you're pattin'

Burma-Shave

His cheek

Was rough

His chick vamoosed

And now she won't

Come home to roost

Burma-Shave

---------------------------------------------------

history buffs out there would know these slogans? this company is the reason billboards scatter our highways!

http://www.mc.cc.md.us/Departments/hpolscrv/mthomas.htm

home page all slogans from the 1927 to 1963

http://burma-shave.org/

Lol...I've drawn blood with my electric once...just stood there staring at my face thinking "that isn't possible!"

Still haven't figured it out...

Yeah if you try and shave hard over a bump or something you can nip the top of it off and bleed. I get electric razor rash all the time.