Scrim My Clan

jaekill

Hey guys, I've just recently started playing on your server, i find its pretty good for some serious pub action. My names tc^jaekill. Anyways, i suggested the idea of some gc people to scrim us tc people. Our website can be found at totalchaosgaming.net if u want to post on forums. I think itd be fun to scrim against some new competition. Total Chaos is cal active. Post on our forums to schedule this, or just join our public server and look for a tc person, theres usually always one. Our public server is at 64.94.101.92:27015 so ya.. have fun.

First off...Welcome to the forums!! :wavey:

We are a coalition that is home to alot of clans. Just to name a few....XT (extempore) is a Cal main clan. tWc is another Cal clan. s4h is also (i think still active..not sure. They were also in main) Cal Clan.

We have a GC member TWL group also. Not even counting our very active UT group (all of em must be hackers...cause they are InSanE :D )

Anyway, I know I missed alot of other clans (groups) but I am sure you will find them out.

Welcome again to the forums! :)

From the responses I'm seeing, it would seem that y'all have sent Mmmm to the retirement community. :biglaugha: youngsters got no respect for your founding fathers :D <shuffles off and slaps Mag and tells him to get out of my rocker>

From the responses I'm seeing, it would seem that y'all have sent Mmmm to the retirement community. :biglaugha: youngsters got no respect for your founding fathers :D <shuffles off and slaps Mag and tells him to get out of my rocker>

you guys are in retirement, face it :P

1st - LOL @ fatty. wasn't that computer supposed to be back like the week after FF?

you guys are in retirement, face it :P

anytime anyone asks what division Mmmm is, i say cal-r.

"what's r?"

retired.

<--- mr funny pants

:biglaugha: Geezers with attitude.