The big question

[LaW]Maverick

On saturday (9/16/06)...that's tomorrow, I'm going to ask my girlfriend Amanda to marry me! :D

We've been together for 2 and 1/2 years or so and have talked about it a bit, so I'm pretty excited.

I'm going to take her to the place where we first told eachother that we were in love and there will be roses there. That's where I'm going to give my little poetic speech and pop the question!

Wish me luck guys! :wavey:

I'll wish you well despite my total and complete hatred for all things concerning love atm. I really feel like doing something stupid this weekend...like insurance claim stupid....don't worry someone will stop me...

Oh yeah...good luck...never let her go

:bang::bang::bang:

Maverick' date='Sep 15 2006, 01:39 PM' post='366314']

Hehehe..thanks guys....and as for me playing CS...I dunno if that'll ever end. :-) Not only that, she wanted me to teach her how to play! :D She's perfect I tell you!

Oh no...that's even worse...then you'll only be allowed to watch...sounds better than it actually is!

well first congrats hope all goes well

Hehehe..thanks guys....and as for me playing CS...I dunno if that'll ever end. :-) Not only that, she wanted me to teach her how to play! :D She's perfect I tell you!

Oh no...that's even worse...then you'll only be allowed to watch...sounds better than it actually is!

if she wants to play cs that means you get a second computer and make it better than your current one. then give the one you have now to her.

well first congrats hope all goes well

if she wants to play cs that means you get a second computer and make it better than your current one. then give the one you have now to her.

She already has an Alienware m7700 laptop...it plays CS:S wit no trouble at all. Actually, between the two of us, we have 3 computers that can play CS:S easily and on higher settings; my desktop, my laptop, and her laptop. :D

There will be no watching for Maverick