Heroes

Thief_Lord

So Far I love it.

It is turning out to be a lot like Lost, only I am willing to say it is better. I espicially love the Star Trek Addicted, Time-Bending Asian (I Cant remember names). I just cant see more than one season working with this show.

Anyone else watching?

I saw the pilot...gonna watch the 2nd episode tonight before the 3rd episode. From the Pilot the show looks like it has alot of potential...but it needs some better writing and a bit more heart to the characters.

Spoilerish\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Pretty good episode tonight. That Sylar dude hasa really sweet power, dunno if its mind control or whatever, but he would take anyof the others... and when the indestructable girl was stabbed by the wood, and then cut open! Gross, but I bet her father is the one who did it.

End Spoilerish\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Just my thoughts :)

Edited by Chimmpp

Spoilerish\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Pretty good episode tonight. That Sylar dude hasa really sweet power, dunno if its mind control or whatever, but he would take anyof the others... and when the indestructable girl was stabbed by the wood, and then cut open! Gross, but I bet her father is the one who did it.

End Spoilerish\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Just my thoughts :)

do we really know if sylar is the white guy or the black guy for sure yet? The black guy had the pendant around his neck but they really havent said which one is the one with the power. Im guessing the black guy because the cop couldnt read his mind and he colapsed after he saw him.

I really like this show, very addictive, i have watched it from the 1st episode, i believe you can watch them all at nbc.com

I love how that have the asian' name hiro, irony at its best.

The music on this show is great. It's like Vangelis does Alpha Centauri. I might be up for watching it on TS, but it's gonna be up against the NFL which is tough.

Never mind, Chicago at Arizona is not exactly a great looking matchup.

• 2 weeks later...
The idea of the show looked cool. The way the have implemented is good. Watched it last monday and it was really interesting.

But I was hoping it would be more of a family friendly show. Too racy for me.

yeah it's most definitely not family friendly.

the first three episodes were just ok...but the end of the 4th episode actually made me jump out of my chair and scream WHAT?!?!?!?!?! (even though I knew it was gonna happen).

this show seems to be turning awesome.

• 3 weeks later...