october 11

w8t4time

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't there a cvar to turn this stupid idea off?

Let's not call this update stupid before we see just how it changes the game. This could actually be a good idea.

Yes, there is a cvar to turn it off.

No this update is stupid... there is no basis for why Valve is doing it... that's it... :halo:

GC Alumni
(edited)

isn't there a cvar to turn this stupid idea off?

Let's not call this update stupid before we see just how it changes the game. This could actually be a good idea.

Yes, there is a cvar to turn it off.

No this update is stupid... there is no basis for why Valve is doing it... that's it... :halo:

Instead of fixing what needs to be fixed, they think they're done with everything, so they can ruin the game some more so they have something to fix. It keeps them busy from other projects that need to be released sooner... like Episode 2.

Edited by JackieChan

if your using the same comp from November of 2004 when the game was released ;your almost at the marketing age of the death of your comp? or so they say?

its funny I had this creative thinking class and this teacher said how many uses are there for a brick

bam

bam

bam almost a hundred uses people came up with

then the thought process died naturally

so he said how about in prehistoric times,

old west times,

future times

funny how the idea of the use of bricks suddenly became fun and inventive again after dieing down with a hundred more ideas

my 2 cents

if your using the same comp from November of 2004 when the game was released ;your almost at the marketing age of the death of your comp? or so they say?

its funny I had this creative thinking class and this teacher said how many uses are there for a brick

bam

bam

bam almost a hundred uses people came up with

then the thought process died naturally

so he said how about in prehistoric times,

old west times,

future times

funny how the idea of the use of bricks suddenly became fun and inventive again after dieing down with a hundred more ideas

my 2 cents

HUH?

stupidest update yet, end of story

All I have to say is that the dodo couldn't adapt to being eaten, and look what happened.

But I guess only good CS players can adapt to a changing environment and still be good. Don't worry Matty, 1.6 is still alive an well and probably won't see another update. :D

Wish they'd fix my ping too.

How many times did you reset your router? Do it at least 5 times.

When are you going to meet me and disco?

1. I reset my router, and cable modem several times.

2. I dunno. Plan something.

This next thursday, friday, or sunday I am trying to plan a lan party. Its either going to be in Isanti, mn or Minneapolis. MEA weakend!

disco and I you mean...

Oh I forgot the sacred grammar rule brought down from forum to forum.

Edited by {GpL}TheGeek998

1. I reset my router, and cable modem several times.

2. I dunno. Plan something.

This next thursday, friday, or sunday I am trying to plan a lan party. Its either going to be in Isanti, mn or Minneapolis. MEA weakend!

Do it on Thursday/Friday the week of the 22-28th.

Wow I take it back, this update has gotten worse. It seems that the weapons will keep increasing until people don't use them that much. I don't get it, why punish people for using a good weapon such as the AK, M4, or Deagle. Sure people like to use other weapons but this is rediculous. Armor is now going to cost $1,300, but hey, the auto snipers are now cheaper then ever.

If I understand right, the beta of this is changing prices every day. With the cost of a decent carbine going up so high, I guess people are buying a ton of deagles, driving the price on them up even higher.

Looks like tomorrow it's gonna be timegoggles or a mac-10 for the pistol round.

I think some of you are mad because you are finally seeing how much guns are worth to people. :)

There's a reason the Desert Eagle is 1,976 dollars, it's because thats how much people are willing to spend on it. When people aren't willing to spend that much the price will drop. When the price drops you will know the true value of the Desert Eagle, the point where people won't pay any more for it.

I think the AK is worth much more than 3,100. :)

Hmm.. I'm a littled peeved all the weapons I like are appearantly made of solid platinum... but I think the idea is interesting, and has merit. I am willing to try it out. Should be interesting running around on the first round with a mac 10 and night vision. Sounds like a party to me!

Shaftiel