october 11

w8t4time

They will probably change things before they decide to make this thing official. I don't think they would let the Mac 10 or Nightvision cost $1 or the more expensive guns cost that much more. The idea behind the beta is to accelerate the data, having it update once a day, and see how things would look in the long run.

I'm wondering how accurate this data is, there could be people out there buying thousands of Desert Eagles on a near empty server.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some of you are mad because you are finally seeing how much guns are worth to people. :)

There's a reason the Desert Eagle is 1,976 dollars, it's because thats how much people are willing to spend on it. When people aren't willing to spend that much the price will drop. When the price drops you will know the true value of the Desert Eagle, the point where people won't pay any more for it.

I think the AK is worth much more than 3,100. :)

I don't, the AK-47 is still in use in the world only because it's so cheap. If you make the AK more expensive it would loose it's real value.

Night Hawk .50C

current price

$2,922

projected price

$4,347 (+48.77%)

sorry for the brick comments before (good luck cracking my code :) cause if you do let me know)

it was late and my analogy was for thinking about stupid ideas!

I thought these were suppose to be in affect by now? Or is steam now realizing how bad of an idea it was?

It's still in beta. Maybe Valve is having second thoughts. Maybe this is all some elaborate joke. Maybe Valve is getting paid by the CIA to ruin CS:S...

:boing:

Edited by meherdmann

I thought these were suppose to be in affect by now? Or is steam now realizing how bad of an idea it was?

It's still in beta. Maybe Valve is having second thoughts. Maybe this is all some elaborate joke. Maybe Valve is getting paid by the CIA to ruin CS:S...

:boing:

If only that were true.

I think some of you are mad because you are finally seeing how much guns are worth to people. :)

There's a reason the Desert Eagle is 1,976 dollars, it's because thats how much people are willing to spend on it. When people aren't willing to spend that much the price will drop. When the price drops you will know the true value of the Desert Eagle, the point where people won't pay any more for it.

I think the AK is worth much more than 3,100. :)

I don't, the AK-47 is still in use in the world only because it's so cheap. If you make the AK more expensive it would loose it's real value.

Most of the AK-47s used in the world are cheaper knock-offs.

Nah, as soon as Valve realized they made a mistake they will counter with another bad mistake to cover it up :)

Nah, as soon as Valve realized they made a mistake they will counter with another bad mistake to cover it up :)

They should disable the option to turn off HDR. That'd be a winner.

Not for my computer!

lol sure would a 100% chance people would quit playing cs:s

If they are going to allow for a capitalist pricing scheme, perhaps they should lift the 16,000 limit on our buying power. That would provide a much more realistic commercial environment.

Shaftiel

It wouldnt help me much at all. Last game: 3 to 12 I'm so off.

that is why i am glad i can own so well with a glock.

i cant wait to see all these new prices and what not. so when is this update take effect?

i cant get on steam forums here on my goverment computer.

I'm not sure but there is an option to turn this update off and I know GC won't be using this, or at least I hope we won't be using it.