Ohhhhhhh the pain

MrDuke

dim perch move of the night. So I'm walking up the same flight of stairs I have been for the last 4 years when I slip and fall. I'm falling forward so both hands are right in front of me to stop the fall.

All looks good except my bad right arm has no strength so it becomes worthless. I end up driving my recently repaired shoulder right into the corner of the step.

1 jab of morphine into the buttocks and 4 hours of wasted time later, here I am telling my story.

I forgot to say how wonderful my wife was during the whole process (under duress).

dim perch move of the night. So I'm walking up the same flight of stairs I have been for the last 4 years when I slip and fall. I'm falling forward so both hands are right in front of me to stop the fall.

All looks good except my bad right arm has no strength so it becomes worthless. I end up driving my recently repaired shoulder right into the corner of the step.

1 jab of morphine into the buttocks and 4 hours of wasted time later, here I am telling my story.

I forgot to say how wonderful my wife was during the whole process (under duress).

:o:o:o

Holy crap...someone strap this steed down!

• 2 weeks later...