Optical or ball

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using an optical mouse for the past few months, and quite frankly it disappoints me. The pointer gets very shaky (which doesn't help my CS aim <_<) and sometimes it aims at the ground or the sky and starts to rotate extremely fast. Ball > optical.

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

i use a dual optical logitech, me like

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Ball.. though sometimes it gets all crunchy in there and its hard to like.. move...

I must say the Microsoft Optical IntelliMouse Explorer is like THE BEST mouse I've EVER used for gaming (apart from a Belkin Gaming Ball Mouse that pwnt). Though recently I switched to the Logitech MX700....not liking it (cause I'm not used to it)

it's very heavy and the optics won't make SMALL movements. Like I'll be zoomed in and make the TINIEST movement possible and go 2 head distances over (with my sensitivity at 2).

But the M$ OpIntellExpo is AWESOME for gaming.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

optical on a func 1030 surface...couldnt ask for better.

I've been using an optical mouse for the past few months, and quite frankly it disappoints me. The pointer gets very shaky (which doesn't help my CS aim <_<) and sometimes it aims at the ground or the sky and starts to rotate extremely fast. Ball > optical.

Mine has taken to doing this in the past month or so. I haven't had it THAT long. I don't know if I should replace it or not, but I like my

optical

Chief

opitical all the way, you can pick the up a microsoft optitcal for 20 if you don't like return it.

Now myself i got bad mama jama logitech wireless. she was 60-70 bucks but wow!!!!! Five buttons, nice ergonmic feel, great reaction time. Comes with rechargable battery and recharging cradle. That would be my suggestion.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests
optical on a func 1030 surface...couldnt ask for better.

I hear good things about these func mouse pads. Are they worth it? let me know moss. I use MS optical mouse. Was thinking about switching to MX700 but I don't feel like deleting microsoft drivers cause it will just be a big pain in the.. I am prolly gonna go with an intelli mouse explorer very soon and thinking about picking up one of those mouse pads. L8r all.

I gotta be honest it has the best quality I've ever used.

My Logitech MX700 doesn't catch small movements as well, is too heavy, the buttons won't bind (it recognizes the commands but doesn't do anything when I click them) so the M$ Intellimouse Optical is the BEST gaming mouse I've used........................I said this already didn't I?

buy it

26-105-122-04.JPG

I'm wishing I had bought this instead of my MX700...but oh well

26-105-125-05.JPG