G will be the best table in the place!

akaM2

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as i'd like to drink you boys under the gee table..

our schedule just got released and I have an away game in Bermuda on Friday of FF :bang:

Next year for sure :(

away game for what?

he plays pro soccer

Its so sad to watch you guys try and pump up table G. Everyone knows that table B is the 'B'est. I mean look at the letter G. No backbone, just the gentle curve of an old womans hump. Now B, B has a strong, secure backbone. What happens when G is pushed over? Rolls around like a little lost kid. B? Not only would B hold its ground, but it shows its versitility by having two strong, supportive arches with which to build on. What's G doing? Still rolled up in a fetal position... very sad.

Shaftiel

Its so sad to watch you guys try and pump up table G. Everyone knows that table B is the 'B'est. I mean look at the letter G. No backbone, just the gentle curve of an old womans hump. Now B, B has a strong, secure backbone. What happens when G is pushed over? Rolls around like a little lost kid. B? Not only would B hold its ground, but it shows its versitility by having two strong, supportive arches with which to build on. What's G doing? Still rolled up in a fetal position... very sad.

Shaftiel

the only way i can respond is by saying

"DASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT

And you prolly will be able to roll us around like G's after we go through our first couple bottles of jager

you think Mr Duke can work on a sponsorship to get us some red bull for our jager and vodka, thanks

"B" might be the "best" table.. or should I say... "boring" table :P

G will be the Greatest table in the the place!

:D

I laugh in your general direction, and make some witty comments that cut you down and make you weep.

Shaftiel

you think Mr Duke can work on a sponsorship to get us some red bull for our jager and vodka, thanks

I think it's more important to have garbage receptacles close by but since Soapy's antics last year they aren't allowed within 50 paces of our bin diving buddy. "Hey John...surfs up *barf*"

I laugh in your general direction, and make some witty comments that cut you down and make you weep.

Shaftiel

you know I was joking, right?

Shaftiel

you know I was joking, right?

Sure, so was I. :)