• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests

Woot woot! 1:17am on Wedneday morning, I have been banned for the second time from HSX. I proved my point for the second time, fully satisfied and I will no longer play in that server. They speced me for the last week, so Im excited to see the demos they provide.

If anyone would like to view these accusations...please sit back with a bag of microwave popcorn and your favorite beer, links should be provided soon I expect.

That guy is an idiot. Sometimes when playing back demos, it will appear really shaky for some reason. Its not like the person was really shaking like that. Its just a problem with source demos.

Can you elaborate more on this?

ummm.... how? I have seen many of my own demos that seemed to "shake" like an aimbotter for no apparent reason.

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests

"""""""""""""""Critical Information

You have been banned from this forum.

Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information."""""""""""""

Aparantly I have also been banned from the forums so I cant even see the demos of me! w00t

Um...can anyone say COMMUNITY SMACKDOWN?

Your account has been created. However, this forum requires account activation by the administrator. An e-mail has been sent to them and you will be informed when your account has been activated

We'll see what they want to do.

Um...can anyone say COMMUNITY SMACKDOWN?

Um... were not going to stain the internet with the blood of HSX are we? While that sounds fun and all... who would clean up the mess? Nobody ever thinks about that. Its hard to get blood out of carpet. Not to mention getting it all off the walls, and don't even get me started on the body disposal!

Um.. I mean I think would be hard to clean, I wouldn't know of course. Yeah.

Shaftiel

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests

Lol I am not looking for retribution. I am just fascinated that these guys are so close minded about players with more skill then them. Maybe it was knifing the admin in the back a few rounds in a row. Maybe it was winning 8 GG in a row, way ahead of everyone else. Who knows.

All im really disapointed about now is seeing these demos that show I hack...cause otherwise...they banned me cause they just dont like me. Which would be completely fine if they would just admit that. I wasnt even going to play there again but man...so tempting to push their buttons.

Lets get some Gun Game going!

Lol I am not looking for retribution. I am just fascinated that these guys are so close minded about players with more skill then them. Maybe it was knifing the admin in the back a few rounds in a row. Maybe it was winning 8 GG in a row, way ahead of everyone else. Who knows.

All im really disapointed about now is seeing these demos that show I hack...cause otherwise...they banned me cause they just dont like me. Which would be completely fine if they would just admit that. I wasnt even going to play there again but man...so tempting to push their buttons.

Lets get some Gun Game going!

Just move all they obvious aren't worth your time. If they were you wouldn't be here now would you?

We're looking forward to an overhaul....and I'm going to give you 5 skin options for the forums with that.

PS. I still haven't been approved. I'm not looking for drama, but I was hoping to make something fun out of it. There's no need for continued drama on our part either.

Perhaps a little invitation to our match server is in order? Say a 12 on 12 with HSX? A friendly match so they can see where Dude comes from? :)

Just a thought.

-dj

Just some of the xT folks and better players for the .gc side. Hehe.

Let's not push the issue, I was merely looking for more information. If there's going to be a scrim, let's do it with the goal of creating some good times, not beating them down via the hands of xT. Who knows, maybe they have a CAL group even more skilled than xT.