ban reqeust:

stutters

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"tWc|Panic.gc"

This guy just showed up and killed me like 5 times in a row w/ out even apologizing. So what we were on opposite teams, I asked him to stop and he just kept doing it...NOT COOL!

Anyway, he was totally hacking b/c his shots kept hitting what he was aiming at (me). And anyone who's played w/ me knows that I'm so uber-leet-tastical that no one could ever mess me up like that if they were legit...SO DO IT!

" The_mu_shu_pork_masteR" STEAM_0:0:7750544

Intentional TK, general idiocy. On militia, just sits in water entire round shooting at fish, and kills teammate intentionally. Very intentionally, no apology. BANSTICK!

Two for ya:

1. "Pastor of Muppets" STEAM_0:0:95039

Debating rules, undermining authority while trying to get server under control, generally being a pain in the rear and failing to show respect for server and its rules. This guy is here often and should know the deal by now.

2. "chubby" STEAM_0:1:9792790

Multiple intentional tk's, enough to get auto-kicked, just want to make sure it stays that way.

Thank you sir.

"(λ) Jester³" STEAM_0:1:6317506

Need a ban, this guy was just generally being a pain. Had a dispute w/ him and he felt need to keep commenting on mic, when I tried to resolve he continued being a jerk. Bad attitude, he needs to sit in the corner.

(Watch out though it looks like they are the official Half-Life symbol clan!)

"d" STEAM_0:0:2986486

Intentionally tk'ed one of our more talented regs, nlw!effekt, while he was defusing...ignored everyone...then was camping spawn, refusing to help out team....made me like this :bang:

• 3 weeks later...