Spring Break!

EbilDustBunny

Ugh... that week, is going ot be sooo nice. I get to work days, I dont have work nights.. going out fri-sat to see a local band and get my drink/dance on with the lady. 8)

St. Patties Day weekend is going to be even better... friends bday, and my g/f is part irish, so i can celebrate it with some sort of excuse :)

java project due the monday after the break, so i'm finishing it tonight, so i dont forget about it.

Ugh... that week, is going ot be sooo nice. I get to work days, I dont have work nights.. going out fri-sat to see a local band and get my drink/dance on with the lady. 8)

St. Patties Day weekend is going to be even better... friends bday, and my g/f is part irish, so i can celebrate it with some sort of excuse :)

java project due the monday after the break, so i'm finishing it tonight, so i dont forget about it.

I atleast have 3 days off work next week.

weak.

i've got until march 18th...and then i have to spend it in texas :(

texas? drive to mexico?

Ok...you know that the rest of us are envious and some, angry...

There is only one thing to remedy this.

You will have to post lots and lots of candid pictures of drunkeness and debauchery...in addition, there will have to be bikinis involved...and we don't care who they're on.

thus spoken, so must it be...