HQ in the Basement

Fatty

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if you can just find a way to install a dumbwaiter to send drinks and food down from the kitchen! Nice on the windows.

Is the couch for your wife to play "fan club"?

Chief

isnt that why he had kids?

Children are not proper waiters at ages below 6 because they drop things and have a tendancy to forget what you asked them to get. So, either they are spilling your beer, shaking it up or just forget to bring it to you. Very very bad!!!

However, they do make great remote controlls for those old tv sets :D

GC Founder

You didn't receive yours yet Mag? Oh wait, Leo was in charge of Mmmm furniture distribution. Going to have to reassign that. Your office supplies are still in the warehouse, Mag.

LOL...mine aren't sitting next to each other but lets see.

My gaming machine

Wifes machine

Daughters machine

NWN server/guest room machine

kitchen laptop

work laptop

wifes work laptop

7 without counting the machines I keep filtering down to my parents. I really need to get one setup in my bathroom :lol:

I'm with Fat on needing a big desk to play on. Here's my setup for my 3 machines:

desk2.jpgdesk1.jpg

The two in the right pic are linked via a KVM switch (very nifty). A linux box for mini-Trop and a windows box for my wife.

I'm with Fat on needing a big desk to play on.  Here's my setup for my 3 machines:

The two in the right pic are linked via a KVM switch (very nifty).  A linux box for mini-Trop and a windows box for my wife.

Yeah I need to get a bigger desk but I dont have room in my apartment right now. Next year :). I have tried a switch but seeing as I use both PCs simultaneously it doesnt work for me ;). I used to play Dark Age on both PCs at the same time and while playing CS Im usually surfing the web on the other one :)