Heroes....

ZeroDamage

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's kinda what I was hoping...hopefully the new bad guy shaves more regularly.

well he is a flaming rock, i dont think he has to shave

Syler? You'd think that with his ability to cut into people's skulls he could get rid of the 5 o'clock shadow...

• 1 year later...

This show is full of so many cliche's and plot holes...and yet it's still so entertaining.

I hate it and love it.

Spoiler alert!!

Anyone see what's happening with Dr. Suresh?

He's brilliant and now that he has powers he is becoming animalistic (strength, agility, sexual aggression) and now he's growing scales (so he'll be physically unable to blend in with the real world)...he is going to become exactly what Beast is from X-Men. Horrid writing in my opinion.

Meh. I hate his character anyway. He's waaaay too pansy for me. He just flips back and forth all the time between being smart and just making stupid choices.

SPOILER ALERT

I am interested to see how Pete's mom controlling Sylar works out for her.

I gotta admit, I'm really on the fence with this show and am considering dropping it from my DVR schedule. I just think it's trying to be too many things at once and implementing too many twists. I didn't think it was possible to have too many twists, but we're about there with Heroes. It seems like there isn't some guiding direction for the 5 different plot lines at the moment and that they're making it up as they go.

I'm hoping things start tightening up a little in the next couple of weeks, because I started to have this thought half way through the double episode last week: "Man, has Heroes already come to the edge of jumping the shark?"

I want to stay interested in the show, but too many characters with too many seemingly-unconnected plot lines are starting to wear on me.

Yeah, last season people complained about the first of Season 2 being way too slow and dragging on. So the writers responded by taking idea from "The 4400" and and doing a whole season's worth of twists and plots in two episodes. Yeah, it has gotten kind of stupid and that's sad. Hopefully tonight's episode will provide a bit more focus. And Hiro needs to go future Hiro in his Ninja form asap!

I thought the middle/end of season 2 was slow.. however, they've really thrown some twists in here at the start of the new season.. it reminds me of the second season of Lost

It's got me interested again.. let's just hope they start straightening things out before it gets too far out of reach to bring back.

i dont mind the show, I actually like all the different plot lines going at the same time because eventually some of them if not all of them will intersect. Kinda reminds me of when you see Peter in a room mapping out the time lines with strings and all the intersections and stuff.....pretty cool :D

Spoiler alerts!!!

Seriously...when is Peter just going to destroy all the bad guys and take over the world? I mean, sure Sylar is a BA and all that...but his abilities don't come around automatically like Pete's do. If Peter in the future is angry enough to kill his own brother then he's angry enough not to suffer from "too-good-good-guy" syndrome and if he doesn't suffer from that...well he's the most bad-a** character on the show by far and should use it accordingly.

Also...they never should have had time travel enter into the show. Once you do that it becomes much less fun by far.

good times! Claire's hot :D

on a sidenote how many Nicky's are there? so we seen the one she's dead, the other just found Micah and now she went to go se Zimmerman who I believe mentioned a seperate location from the other two indicating a 3rd nicky?

Edited by Xterminator

I'm betting that Nicky is a clone.

I'd be happy if Nicky would just go away.

+1

She annoys me.

I do not know about you but I enjoyed her in the first episode of season 1. Maybe you would rather have seen Mr. Linderman doing the interwebz videoz.

I sure hope you didn't need to put "spoiler alert" for those of us who haven't watched tonight's episode...

ZD, you suck, go away! Besides, I'm pretty sure Claire is far more popular to the mass audiences.

Edited by DarkArchon

I sure hope you didn't need to put "spoiler alert" for those of us who haven't watched tonight's episode...

ZD, you suck, go away! Besides, I'm pretty sure Claire is far more popular to the mass audiences.

Claire is over rated. She is cute but just that, cute. The girl who does the black eyes is simply hot.

And let me add, tonight's episode was the best yet this season. Probably the best since season 1.