Taking a short leave, Allanon

Allanon

Hey all GC board members, lead administrators, server administrators, members, regulars and others.

With work piling up in school, I am going to take a month away from GC, and CSS. I have become increasingly dependent on CSS to avoid homework, and I really just need to get away for a bit, as many of you know I have become a bit too annoying on the servers. So, in that spirit I would also like to offer an apology to anyone I have ma_cexe'd, or to all those who have been present during my spam. I really, really, really love the atmosphere in GC, but I think it's time for me to take a little break away, and get back on top of real life issues, such as school work, and yes, a social life.

Please, don't take this is as a pity post, I simply would like to let you know that I need a break and wish you well during my absence. I will still be on xfire, and sometimes on AIM so feel free to send a message and chat, but I just to breathe for a bit, without CSS. This does not mean I won't drop in on a server every once and a while during the weekend, but for the most part I will be inactive.

See you guys in a month and hope all goes well,

Allanon

I'm hoping this isn't all because I ran cexec on you 10 times and let you think it was Anonymo.

P.S. You may be thinking, "10 is an awful round number," but indeed I checked the logs.

YAyy., I mean, how sad... :)

good on you on taking priorities first, i cant even tell myself to goto bed for the night, and then i wake up hours later with a hangover and not enouph sleep, somehow blaming my work for the problem :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well it seems Allanon has the ability to fail at everything including staying away from CSS... so while I have caught up on academic work... I'm tired of pretending that all the random people on Guild Wars actually know what Ooooorgle... Bleeaattt.. and indEEd mean and come back...

Don't worry, I know you guys all miss me, but I'll be on again... I'm back *trips*