Really guys? REALLY?

anonymo

Warning! Language. May make you unpatriotic.

Really guys...I mean...come on! This is worse than

! Just as you fellas have restored my faith you let something like this slip out? You can backtrack all you want but at the end of the day you're all directly responsible... :wiggle2:

But in all seriousness this scares the willies out of me, I know they do this things in the middle of the day while all the smart people are busy with their jobs but wow...these people vote!

Disclaimer: Take the politics to it's rightful forum here. Make comments about the video and not the content of the questions please.

Its very sad. However, I don't know how long he was filming for and how many people he spoke with knew the answers and were cut from the reel. Either way, I'm for the impending invasion of Kurgestan. Those guys need to pay for the crappy rug my wife forced me to spend a fortune on. Those bastards must pay.

Shaftiel

I think that's actually a bit old. I remember seeing clips of that video last year.

While I admit that I don't know the PM of Australia off the top of my head though I should... those people... well... yah....

Would you expect them to actually add in the viewers who weren't idiots? If they did that then the audience wouldn't be entertained by the "average" American idiot.

Editing is an awesome tool for stuff like this. If I wanted to do the same thing to their country I could by editing all the shot footage and choosing the idiotic people. Bah.

I'm not worried. Logic dictates that the reporter interviewed dozens of people, looking for the people shown in that video. There's no way 100% of the united states citizens has that low of an intellectual level.

I'm not worried. Logic dictates that the reporter interviewed dozens of people, looking for the people shown in that video. There's no way 100% of the united states citizens has that low of an intellectual level.

do ya think? :biglaugha:

the jogger is the best!

do ya think? :biglaugha:

the jogger is the best!

Dang rock throwers!!

p.s a TRIangle has no sides.

DISCLAIMER: Not all americans interviewed in this video represent the majority of intelligent americans living in and running the economic, political and social mechanisms of the United States of America. :smiling2:

I'd like to believe that.. I really would..

Canada ftw!

DISCLAIMER: Not all americans interviewed in this video represent the majority of intelligent americans living in and running the economic, political and social mechanisms of the United States of America. :smiling2:

I'd like to believe that.. I really would..

Canada ftw!

Hands Jester a memo

Dear Jester,

Canada does not exist without the United states

Thanks,

All Americans not shown in this video :P

I would pick Canada as number 1 place to invade, second would be mexico but simply to push the mexicans south and into South America so we can blow up mexico. that way they have a longer swim and more will be left out, would also give us easier access to the pacific without having to pay rights and taxes etc etc for the canal.