Paintball Friday morning

[LaW]Maverick

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO! Then if I'm on Dirty's team, he'll wait 30 seconds and kill me so there's no penalty!

Well... even if he doesn't wait 30 seconds, I don't think that a bolt of lightning will come strike him down in response--Mani cannot be installed in the woods. ;)

NO! Then if I'm on Dirty's team, he'll wait 30 seconds and kill me so there's no penalty!

Well... even if he doesn't wait 30 seconds, I don't think that a bolt of lightning will come strike him down in response--Mani cannot be installed in the woods. ;)

Curse you RL!!

Hahaha...make sure EVERYONE who is going reads the updated post!!!

Also, There will be two car-pools. One is leaving from Sgt. Slaughter's house (because it's 5 minutes away from the fields) and the other from the hotel. I could use help organizing the carpool from the hotel, so whoever wants to help me out with that, send me a PM.

Thanks!

I can in to the hotel on Thursday night as well. I have a Sport Trac, so it's got the 5 foot bed for all the dirty equipment etc...if we choose to take it.

Two questions...

1. This isn't speedball is it?

2. How far from the hotel is the fields?

(edited)

I'll be in for carpool to/from the hotel. I like woodsball a lot more than speedball also. I'm pretty sure the site said they have at least one woodsball field, so we could play that a bunch.

Hm... just looked under the field section of the site... maybe they only have two fields. fields

There are waivers on the site if anyone wants to get them signed beforehand.

Edited by Chimmpp