Rooms... uh oh?

Ewerd

(edited)

Well, it appears that all the rooms are sold out at this point (according to online). I just officially got a seat last night/tonight and need somewhere to crash during FF. My car would work, but I hear theres actually a law against that. :unsure:

Anybody have room for one more? Work something out? :luxhello:

PS: I am a big guy, but I don't stink... so we can break that stereotype straight away. :smiling2:

Edited by Ewerd

Call the hotel direct. You can get the number from the link on the website. I just reserved my room a day or two ago and they had plenty of rooms. So unless tons of rooms were booked in a day or two, I seriously doubt they are full. I suspect the "block" of rooms they set aside for FragFest has sold out and that's why you're seeing that online....

Just be sure and tell them that you are with FragFestOhio, booking code FRG, and then post up in the pinned thread for Fatty.

***EDIT*** I just called the front desk and he says they have plenty of rooms available, he's not sure why the online booking is saying they are out of rooms. Call the front desk to reserve your room... 1-330-653-9191

I booked a room during the weekend.

There are a few points to consider:

1. The central website (first link on the FFOHIO webpage) reports that the rooms are sold out

2. The hotel's own webpage (2nd link) gives plenty of free rooms.

However - while the first link assumes you go for the special rate for the event the 2nd one just gives you the hotel's regular rates.

My guess is that the reserved rooms under the FFOHIO promo code got sold out but the hotel still has availability for regular price. Perhaps Fatty can shed some lights or make arrangements to adjust the rates once you contact him with your details...

The hotel has 230+ rooms, I doubt they are full...

I put a call in and got a call back: the block of rooms expired. However, they are adding rooms back to our block and it will be reopened until like July 7th. Try again tonight or tomorrrow morning.

Wow, I just realized how extremely outrageous those rates are. Around here its like $60/night. I'm poor. :(

wow, you guys have cheap hotels. around here it's $89 cdn for just one person. 2 people is $99-$109.

Wow, I just realized how extremely outrageous those rates are. Around here its like $60/night. I'm poor. :(

wow, you guys have cheap hotels. around here it's $89 cdn for just one person. 2 people is $99-$109.

80 Canadian dollars = 74.73144 U.S. dollars

If you wanna cut down on the amount you are spending on the room, you can room with Aldan and I for 1/3 the cost (price split by the 3 people.) Up to you. pm me if you decide to room with us.