American Citizenship Quiz

Tek-Almighty

Check it out on msnbc

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19552808/

I scored 18/20...sad to say. Should have been 19/20.

"85-100%: Welcome to the United States! (And, truth be told, you know more about this great land than most Americans.)"

give it a shot!

and Happy Independence Day Americans. Now we need a second one to take our gov't back.

Also 18/20. The question about which federal form needed to apply for citizenship is a stupid one though. If you were born here, there is no possible way to know this unless you work for INS, and even then I doubt many of them know the answer to this one without looking it up.

Also, the amendments are always tricky.

The question about which federal form needed to apply for citizenship is a stupid one though. If you were born here, there is no possible way to know this unless you work for INS, and even then I doubt many of them know the answer to this one without looking it up.

I just guessed on that one and it seemed like a common sense question: "Apply to become a naturalized citizen", "Application for Naturalization".

Sadly, I only got 70%. I misread a few questions because I woke up a half hour ago and still trying to wake up. <_>

40%

And the "Who selects the Supreme Court Justices" I should give myself 1/2 for selecting the Senate, putting me to 42.5%...I could make it if I studied and if the Canadian gov would let me hold 3 citizenships (already have British too)

My 10 year old son got 18/20. He missed the date of the constitution, thought it was 1776, and thought that the president could declare war. I blame Iraq for that one.

Shaftiel

Lol, you fail to tell us your score.

Shaft's Son's Score > Shaft's Score?

I think so.

I got 45%

And damn proud of it.

My 10 year old son got 18/20. He missed the date of the constitution, thought it was 1776, and thought that the president could declare war. I blame Iraq for that one.

Shaftiel

Lol, you fail to tell us your score.

Shaft's Son's Score > Shaft's Score?

I think so.

I got 45%

And damn proud of it.

How dare you. I bite my thumb at thee, you thrice cursed dog.

Shaftiel