Skydiving?

Tracid

Gamers are typically skiddish, withdrawn people... I highly doubt that skydiving would take a hit. Personally, I wouldn't even want to try. I'm clumsy and Murphy's Law directs my life.

Aww there's none that has a pro strapped to your back and just jump out? :(

No one is going to let you jump out of a plane while strapped to them without taking a 6+ hour class. Or you can find a redneck, just check your chute before you jump.

• 5 months later...

im IN! assuming i wouldn't miss paint ball if we r doing that again this year. also i assume since we r not pilots we can drink in flight like a normal air craft. no flight attendants tho, so BYOB. O BOI i cant wait

im IN! assuming i wouldn't miss paint ball if we r doing that again this year. also i assume since we r not pilots we can drink in flight like a normal air craft. no flight attendants tho, so BYOB. O BOI i cant wait

Well...unless you wanna jump out of a time machine, I dont think this is gonna happen...check the forum header

Well...unless you wanna jump out of a time machine, I dont think this is gonna happen...check the forum header

Well, while I agree that its not going to happen, Tracid was talking about a skydiving trip for the 2008 Frag Fest. But yeah... I'm so not going to do that. heh :)

Shaftiel

Oh man... you made my day with that post, Clue.

Well.... been years since I jumped. Granted, it is a pretty good adrenaline rush once you get to the full free-fall stage

(as opposed to static line). As it is right now, I'm more inclined to jump out of a perfectly good boat as opposed to a

perfectly good airplane. Of course, you need some warm sandy beaches, the appropriate drinks....... :)