Cool Site

Cujo

the only one I got wrong was the Chase one and to be honest it's not a very good phishing site (the fake one that is) because it's not getting any information that isn't mostly public knowledge anyway...whereas the real site is asking for your Social Security number...so yeah, the one I got wrong was the one where the phishing site is completely pointless.

5 out of 10!

Just send me your viruses right now. :D

I probably should have read them instead of just looking at them. I rarely goto places on the internet I haven't been too before and delete any e-mail I don't know. So I don't see phishing sites too much. My favorite is when I get fake e-mails from places I don't even have accounts.

4/10...i got owned.. Ironically I almost got nabbed by a paypal phishing site. Thank god when i clicked to go to the web-site firefox detected it was bs and told me. I then reported them to paypal and i was right, it was a phisher. Since then i've gotten many bs e-mails and stuff, I report them all.

Honestly...if you give out your Social Security number to anyone other than an employer you deserve your identity stolen...at least in Canada (it's illegal for anyone to ask for it with maybe a few exceptions).

• 4 weeks later...