Oh Juan!?

anonymo

That looks sweet.

But it's also just an iPhone without the phone, right?

Oh and it also has this new Wi-Fi thing... Pssh. Like any of us would use it.

did iPhone drop in price?

And wow they have a whole new line of iPod's, too wow.

But it's also just an iPhone without the phone, right?

Yes, so now it's actually practical.

I guess when Apple realized that even their die hard fanboys were turning their nose up at the iPhone they had to do something.

Side story...to get the fastest broadband service available on the iPhone here in Canada costs $299 (CAD) a month. Compared with $20 USD/month down south...so chalk up one point for all of you state side.

LOL!

didn't the iphone outsell ALL smartphones in july? (they did)

And Betamax outsold all video cassette formats when it was released.

YOU JUST GOT PWND!!!! :D

pwned by 1) betamax and 2) a canadian.

ouch, man.

I cheated...betamax was the only consumer tape format when it came out and it's still used today by professionals (as all the hardware still works and it records at a decent quality)

and I'm only 1/3 Canadian...

sorry i couldn't responde earlier, but the iphone seamlessly switching between video, mp3, voice, and data. it's tough, but with such an elegant device and UI, i can make it happen. the downfall is it is increasing productivity, and making less time for canadian comprehension.

sorry i couldn't responde earlier, but the iphone seamlessly switching between video, mp3, voice, and data. it's tough, but with such an elegant device and UI, i can make it happen. the downfall is it is increasing productivity, and making less time for canadian comprehension.

Oh be quiet, SJ :smiling2:

LOL!

didn't the iphone outsell ALL smartphones in july? (they did)

And Betamax outsold all video cassette formats when it was released.

YOU JUST GOT PWND!!!! :D

pwned by 1) betamax and 2) a canadian.

ouch, man.

I cheated...betamax was the only consumer tape format when it came out and it's still used today by professionals (as all the hardware still works and it records at a decent quality)

and I'm only 1/3 Canadian...

MATH CONTENT

It is not possible to be 1/3 anything.

No power of 2 is divisible by 3.

OVER AND OUT

MATH CONTENT

It is not possible to be 1/3 anything.

No power of 2 is divisible by 3.

OVER AND OUT

Father's british, mother's american and I was born in canada. If Canada would let me have 3 citizenships then I would have 3 nationalities but as it stands I am a British and Canadian citizen. So you are somewhat correct only by law...otherwise you applied math to something that isn't a straight forward math problem :smillie_smilling:

Oh and SJ, way to fall into Apple's incredibly ingenious plan to get people to invest $100 with no form of payout...and they give it back to you in a certificate that you can only spend with them...well you bought the iPhone, need I say more?

Oh and SJ, way to fall into Apple's incredibly ingenious plan to get people to invest $100 with no form of payout...and they give it back to you in a certificate that you can only spend with them...well you bought the iPhone, need I say more?
when you get the chance, tell me how you spent your microsoft-granted credit...

hey, maybe itunes has some poison!

:wavey:

ps - get your touchpod yet?

10+ years of Windows
uhm, what? actually, don't explain. the judges are telling me we can accept that answer, or just fear a really strange explanation.

btw - credit card price protection winner! $200 refund, either towards my balance or in the form of a check. neener neeener neener, mo's a tiny _______.

10+ years of Windows
uhm, what? actually, don't explain. the judges are telling me we can accept that answer, or just fear a really strange explanation.

btw - credit card price protection winner! $200 refund, either towards my balance or in the form of a check. neener neeener neener, mo's a tiny _______.

Tiny Winner?

While I think it's wonderful you love Apple as much as you do Juan, I just think it's time you learned how to use a PC. You'll save a lot of money, everything will work better and you won't crash as much. If that sounds backwards to you then stick with your Mac.

Oh and I am a tiny line.

1. the iPhone is a piece of crap.. what kind of smartphone has no keys? lets just fat finger everything and have to re-type that e-mail 30 times! YESS!

2. apple knows that soon the iPhone is going to need to be re-worked therefor they are dropping the price to eat up stock of the currently produced version (they are adding a keyboard) do they want to tell you this so that you' regret spending you money on the first phone they launched? no... and look! they found a use for all that old technology.. the touchpod.. same as the iphone.. (memory, features, screen, size..) everything but the PHONE.. ughh i hate apple.. clever they are but i wouldn't ever buy the iPhone.. not till they go through a few versions like the iPod.. and a wifi fee?! are you serious?! *shakes head in disappointment*

*ipod classic? 160gb? does anyone else see that... 160gb solid state storage?! i figured i woulda heard about that sooner... i want it just to back my hd up on.. lol

Edited by Windex