WHO IT IS?? WIN $10 if you know!

Fatty

Black ops is the right answer. That clan disbanded and most of their members joined DOH. Mmmm stole one in Barto. But there were members from those other clans as well... as you would well know :)

DLM has always been and will always be. Their slogan is 'Slinging poo since 1999'

As far as the fall outs... Not really. There have been a couple but in how many years?

Edited by ConGregation

DLM has actually been around since 1996-97 but we didnt have a name or make it official until 1999 and we have never had a falling out with anyone except the OGL and trust me Mom and I are still bitter over that one

oh and I think that is moms arm

Edited by [DLM]->Fish

GC Founder

SoS spawned out of Mmmm...."Survivors of Stupidity" they called themselves (and I was the one dishing out the stupidity)

Who can name the clan that, ironically, started in a mutiny out of us that involved El Barto, Dirk, and some other chaps that I can't remember....

Yes, yes, yes...it's true....once in a while we had a rumbling ache in the belly....and then you know what happens after that....

GC Founder

Nope, thus my frustration....the thread I'm looking for is of a small bedroom..wielding a power sander....it's a series of pics. One of them has my niece in the doorway (who stole the show).

Anyone remember this thread?

(edited)

this whole topic is making me nostalgic.

Fatty, I searched the forums for "Fatties hot niece" but nothing shows up...so sorry.

*edit*

Fatty, the post was probably made sometime around mid June to early July 2003...sadly you can't search our forums by specific dates and I don't feel like going through every post you made back then anyway.

:P

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

SoS spawned out of Mmmm...."Survivors of Stupidity" they called themselves (and I was the one dishing out the stupidity)

Who can name the clan that, ironically, started in a mutiny out of us that involved El Barto, Dirk, and some other chaps that I can't remember....

Yes, yes, yes...it's true....once in a while we had a rumbling ache in the belly....and then you know what happens after that....

The baby gets in there?

Boy, I can't remember their name. SexyTime was another one in that group... was DJ in it too? I can remember their website... I liked it.

So is DOH still around?

(edited)

Ahh the history lesson... we should really put together a timeline of how this all came to be.. instead of jumbled posts in a thread :-p

I left CS before the fallout though and didn't get to see SoS but heard a bunch about it.. ahh the drama of on-line communities.. now we fix those with the command "ban" lol

I remembered Dest although never saw him so i wouldn't have won the picture game.. however everyone else i did recognize.. who could miss Mini and NCC?? amateurs.. heh :)

You missed the part where MmmM found Mmmm, Re-vamped the website and joined forces.. bringing wonderful people who are no longer around.. lol Read some names in the Sig.. i know i left people out but them darn sig limits got in the way!

P.S. Paint_Chips just had a baby boy two weeks ago! (Came along way from the youngins that we used to be!)

Most of you probably don't know who Paint_Chips is.. Formerly [Mmmm]Paint_Chips he now plays under the name "C0rn_Nugg3t$". Me and Paint were the leaders of MmmM who joined together with Mmmm after Dest launched the Mmmm server.. beleive we all met on de_railroad (theres another source map i need to make)

Our MmmM was more like "Mmmm.. Windex.." or "Mmmm... Paint Chips.." and there were several of us, Instant Jello, Lemon Fresh PineSol, and a few others..

[Now you know why my name is Windex!]

FYI I still have the old SAB Flash intro, some of you saw it at FF, i can send it to whomever would like to see it.

Edited by Windex

What ever happened to Zap....

I love to revisit the olden days :) Back in the beginnings of Mmmm there was DLM and then does anyone (from back then) remember the CoT clan? I think Whiplash started it....then there were the offshoots SoS (stupid, stupid name) but it did keep alot of the old community together...DoH of course....Lucky Charms ;) It seemed like there was always a SaB around too. The one constant through it all was DLM. Friggin monkeys :) and if anyone sees or talks to Redeyez tell him to email me :)