Gun use

shaftiel

Well... since I started playing CS I have used the P90 for most of my killing needs. However, after looking at my stats page, it seems that I have strayed from the path! It clearly shows, that for the first time ever, I have used a gun more than the P90... I am so ashamed. The AK has surplanted the P90 as my

, and the M4 is quickly catching up as well... how will I ever live with myself now that I've strayed from my beloved P90? Having another gun as my #1... makes me feel like I'm cheating on a girlfriend, without all the great sex. Yeah... it feels that bad. Sigh.

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

I used to be a fan of Mp5 but it just never did the job right, i switched to P90 and have never looked back. As for rifle, always have been a fan of m4 and always will be. But as a terrorist i have to us AK since we cant buy m4 anymore :(

but my weapons of choice for each class

Pistols - deagle

Shotguns - Pump shotty

SMG - P90

MG - M4

Sniper - SG-1 auto sniper (always loved that thing)

M4.. pretty much all the way.

<rant>

Can't say I really like the changes they made to the guns since the comerical release of CS. CSS has pretty much continued this trend and I find myself using the same guns over and over and over again, esspecially M4 and AK. Haven't taken an MP4 in AGES and it is fairly easy now to maintain enough cash to always have one so you don't really HAVE to use anything else other than by choice.

Oh well.. here's hoping that HL3 CS will go back to the good ol' days. Maybe FINALLY get rid of the Rail-Gun (AKA AWP) and auto-snipes.

</rant>

Edited by pseudonym

• 1 month later...
(edited)

When I grow up, I want to be just like Shaftiel... So my gun of choice - P90.

Now I have to switch to AK since Shaftiel's stats are changing. Dang, I can't spray anymore! :bang:

Edited by shoot

Deagle, M4, AK, Awp in that order for me. I just about always find myself buying a deagle every round before I get a primarly gun for the most part anyways. Its my way of saving money too. I like the M4 a little bit more than the ak because I find it slightly more accurate than the ak or I'm more consistent with anyways.

speaking of m4, you still owe me one demoner;

dont think i forget to collect!

lol every time i have offered you one, you always say that no because you have enough money to buy yourself one or w/e so idk. maybe one of these days you should just take it already.