born with l33t hacks

EbilDustBunny

haha that reminds me of the episode on South Park they just did about Guitar hero. The kids are playing the game and Stan's dad is actually playing real guitar and the kids are like "that's not cool dad" (they actually use different wording)

but yeah the kid could spend his time actually learning a real instrument.

Tbh I keep hearing that Raining Blood is the hardest song for Guitar Hero III.

I cant speak for guitar hero players, but I can speak for guitarists - it takes at least 3x more talent to play anything by Dragon Force than to play Raining Blood... with the exception of Trail of Broken Hearts by DF. Maybe it's the change in tempo that messes everyone up, who knows?

Edited by DarkArchon

haha that reminds me of the episode on South Park they just did about Guitar hero. The kids are playing the game and Stan's dad is actually playing real guitar and the kids are like "that's not cool dad" (they actually use different wording)

I thought the same. Get a real guitar!

I think the game is a great gateway into learning the real deal. How long has the GH games been out and particularly that song? When he decides to pick up an electric he will have his own groupies by the time he hits puberty. :prplwacko:

I think the game is a great gateway into learning the real deal. How long has the GH games been out and particularly that song? When he decides to pick up an electric he will have his own groupies by the time he hits puberty. :prplwacko:

I agree bushwack that this is a great learning tool for rhthym and hand eye co-ordination. Besides that it doesn't really offer much more. From a musical standpoint (and i have years of experience playing to my name) He could transfer that knowledge at an early age to an instrument and start raking in some cash.

Short story:

A friend of a friend auditioned to be Ozzy's guitarist a long time ago, the kid was 17 then. Ozzy would have taken him on the spot but he was too young and Ozzy couldn't take him anywhere.

It's kids like that who have the will to learn at a young age and work towards something.

As for DF....the guitarist in my band said a few years ago "Just you watch...Hair metal bands will come back" I didn't believe him till i heard DF lol.