Leave Me Alone God!!

Saris

How many times must I shovel my driveway on my only day off this week before I appease your unbridled wrath!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Every time I go out there, I get soaked from head to toe. By the time I reach the end of my driveway, I can't see the black beneath the front anymore!! The banks are so high, they're towering over my head and I'm running out of room to toss the snow! Why don't these storms ever happen when I'm scheduled to work!?!?

I swear I responded to this.....must have forgotten to click or perhaps it's the intermittant Internet that probably is due to all the snow around here.....

I blew off 4 drives this morning...and have done mine 3 times total.....

Sheriff of our county closed the streets, and I heard (while we were all out at the only resturant open anywhere) that they were actually ticketing people. Without getting poliitical...how the heck can you ticket someone for driving? People supposed to sleep at work? Not get necessities they need at the grocery, etc?

Anyhoo.....lots and LOTS of white stuff here....

p7250017ce3.th.jpg

p7250021hf2.th.jpg

And here's my dog, who's more awesome than your dog. No debate.

p7250022jt4.th.jpg

These pics are after the storm has died down tremendously compared to what it was. Aside from the banks, we currently have close to 5 feet of snow. Nothing was closed today, even though none of our roads are done. Nothing will be closed tomorrow I bet either. I want just ONE snow day for ME this year! :bang: :bang:

I had a pic of me next to the snow bank, but my baggy pants and shirt made me look like I'm 500 pounds. Either that I've become 500 pounds cause I haven't weighed myself in a long time. That would suck.

Preacher, I'd love to come hang out with your dogs!!!! If you ever need a dog-sitter, pay for my flight and I'll gladly do it for free! :D

Saris: God's just trying to get the guy next door, you're just caught in the wrong place at the wrong time :D

(edited)

LOL I thought you only had a foot of snow! Looks like you have your hands full.

People receiving tickets because of driving in hazardous weather? haha rarely ever happens in Minnesota.

Remember that there are always fun things to do in the snow. :D

img0165xw3.jpg

Edited by TheGeek

p7250017ce3.th.jpg

p7250021hf2.th.jpg

And here's my dog, who's more awesome than your dog. No debate.

p7250022jt4.th.jpg

These pics are after the storm has died down tremendously compared to what it was. Aside from the banks, we currently have close to 5 feet of snow. Nothing was closed today, even though none of our roads are done. Nothing will be closed tomorrow I bet either. I want just ONE snow day for ME this year! :bang: :bang:

I had a pic of me next to the snow bank, but my baggy pants and shirt made me look like I'm 500 pounds. Either that I've become 500 pounds cause I haven't weighed myself in a long time. That would suck.

... what's all the white stuff in the background? and is that a giant rat in the last picture? :freak:

(edited)
... what's all the white stuff in the background? and is that a giant rat in the last picture? :freak:

It's a normal size rat, but genetically stretched to be caught more efficiently on mousetraps.

Where is ebil now a days, anyways? She just shows up once in a while to create interest among new visitors and likes it when they ask "is that a girl"..? or "I've never been killed by a girl"... then she disappears for months. :shrug03:

Edited by shoot