Roomate

Allanon

/sigh I'll never hear the end of that will I?

Nope, I just cant forget get that image of you sitting at the table all alone with all that pizza while everyone else crowded around other tables with half as much food. :biglaugha:

ROFLWasn't that only pizza 1 of 2?

Only of two?? Isn't this allanon we're speaking of?!?

PS: If you're still looking, I'm trying to find out for sure if the tick I should be getting will get approved for me or not... HEAR THAT, FATTY?!?!?!?!??? Once I do, then I'll know if I'll need to set up a room. I'm looking at some pretty sharp curtailments (is that a true word??) on my spending right now, so I'm still trying to find out the days I'd need as well...

Oh, and how was THAT for a P.S.??

(edited)

That was a pretty sweet P.S.

And no I only ordered 1 pizza...

In hindsight I was really hungry and I didn't know that we were getting sheet pizzas, instead I thought we were getting the stand circle pizzas and figured I could eat an entire one (which I have done).

ENDURE PAIN!

Edited by Allanon

So allanon Shaft and I are romming together, along with SelfControl (have not heard from him in awhile) but Shaft may have to goto Sweden and will not be going so I would be looking for someone to room with also. Shaft said he should know something this/next week.

So allanon Shaft and I are romming together, along with SelfControl (have not heard from him in awhile) but Shaft may have to goto Sweden and will not be going so I would be looking for someone to room with also. Shaft said he should know something this/next week.

Ok that would be great (having a room, not Shaft being unable to come)

Ok that would be great (having a room, not Shaft being unable to come)

100% lies.

Ya i talked with self and he is not able to come. Shaft is oversees for a wedding so it is just you and I big boy with the room.

You did say u did not smell right :P