Left 4 Dead Developer Walktrhough vids

JackieChan

(edited)

I plan on buying this but my only worry is that since it's so geared towards co-op I won't be able to find anyone to play with outside of GC. But if enough GC members play it, that won't be a problem.

Edit: Second movie in HD is Dead Space. :(

Edited by VooDooPC

GC Alumni
I plan on buying this but my only worry is that since it's so geared towards co-op I won't be able to find anyone to play with outside of GC. But if enough GC members play it, that won't be a problem.

Nah, I don't think that'll be a problem, VD. I'll be playing the heck out of this game when it comes out.

Nah, I don't think that'll be a problem, VD. I'll be playing the heck out of this game when it comes out.

But you will be zombie food so its not like you would be much help.

Shaftiel

Enough out of you captain pessimism!

• 3 weeks later...
HOW did I not hear about this game until just now?

It looks awesome! Dead Rising was a blast, I hope this game has the same replayability.

It will. Every game will be different. The AI developer will take care of everything.

Besides, the PC version is going to be pretty mod-friendly. All the map maker has to do is the necessities and the AI developer will take care of the rest.

HOW did I not hear about this game until just now?

It looks awesome! Dead Rising was a blast, I hope this game has the same replayability.

:=

I have been crapping my pants waiting for this game for year(s*)!! (*almost)

Gamespot has had the 18th on their site as the release date for months.

It's always been the 4th (Left"4"Dead) up until yesterday, however I read that it was the 20th now (the 10th anniversary of the original Half Life)

how appropriate, since this game has absolutely nothing to do with the Half Life franchise :biglaugha:

Now, a MORE appropriate announcement would have been that they are releasing Episode 3 on the 10th anniversary of the original Half Life.