anyone not seen this yet?

Cujo

Yeah was discussing it on DailyTech yesterday...pretty funny especially since every Vista hater seems convinced these were just random people and not very vocal XP supporters. More than half of them have never so much as used Vista it seems, lol.

I read about that on CNet last week. Pretty funny how the idiot machine that Apple keeps churning has turned people into anti-Vista zombies without ever having actually seen/used it. Microsoft is just beginning to fight back with a new ad campaign, so we'll have to see how it turns out. There are still way too many comment trolls on news sites spouting anti-Vista venom after having tried it on their 4 year old machines for 20 minutes. Maybe this will start to shut them up.

I read about that on CNet last week. Pretty funny how the idiot machine that Apple keeps churning has turned people into anti-Vista zombies without ever having actually seen/used it. Microsoft is just beginning to fight back with a new ad campaign, so we'll have to see how it turns out. There are still way too many comment trolls on news sites spouting anti-Vista venom after having tried it on their 4 year old machines for 20 minutes. Maybe this will start to shut them up.

If Microsoft ever does drop Vista for a new OS without letting us Vista owners have a straight trade in

"there's gonna be a lot of punching in this mother" Biggie

They are already working on Windows 7....

Nothing more than MS propaganda... I'm somewhat insulted by the notion that MS is trying to show that people who don't like vista are complete idiots. Therfore if I don't like vista I'm an idiot who talks all this stuff about how bad a product is when I have absolutely no idea what it even is. Yes.. I shall run to the store and buy a copy now..

I don't like vista because XP does everything that vista does and requires less system resources.

They're not saying Vi9sta users who dislike it are morons, they're saying the people who listen to the Vista-hater network out there are dumb if they don't at least find out for themselves if they like or dislike it. Wow that argument could be used to describe many things over in the political forums as well.

I am actually enjoying Vista 64-bit right now. Everything I want to run runs just fine (minus peerguardian) without a hitch. It boots up fairly quick with some tweaking and I haven't had anything crash. To top all of that off, I get DX 10.1 and all 4GB of my system RAM.

They are already working on Windows 7....

Nothing more than MS propaganda... I'm somewhat insulted by the notion that MS is trying to show that people who don't like vista are complete idiots. Therfore if I don't like vista I'm an idiot who talks all this stuff about how bad a product is when I have absolutely no idea what it even is. Yes.. I shall run to the store and buy a copy now..

I don't like vista because XP does everything that vista does and requires less system resources.

that's wrong because for starters, vista is a more secure OS

You shouldn't be using PeerGuardian anyway. It hasn't been worth a spit since their internal struggle a few years ago.

I had a great program to do what Peer Guardian does on my Ubuntu box called IPBlock but there doesn't seem to be anything of its kind for a 64-bit Vista. The Release Client of some 64-bit Capable Peer Guardian doesn't work. Something to do with the new stack I assume. I was hoping I could do it on my router but not enough resources for such a thing. I like Deluge bit torrent application for Linux but on Windows it sucks the big one.

They're not saying Vi9sta users who dislike it are morons, they're saying the people who listen to the Vista-hater network out there are dumb if they don't at least find out for themselves if they like or dislike it. Wow that argument could be used to describe many things over in the political forums as well.

What he said.