Can bunnies fly?

EbilDustBunny

My sister and her friends... and my friends and I are all going sky diving September 27th. I didn't plan to do anything big/special for my b-day tomorrow. So I guess jumping out of a plane will make up for it. :D

Would it be tacky to wear a funny skydiving t-shirt the day of? ... is it weird that I'm thinking about accessories?

like:

http://shop.cafepress.com/design/10283973

edit: flip flopped a word.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

lol well noted shazzz... lol going around 120mph naked doesn't seem like a pleasant thing to do. I might pictures... not a movie though. I read somewhere that you forget everything in the orientation anyways when you jump out of the plan.

I got a dunder mifflin season 4 fun run kit from my sister... came with the office season 4 dvd set (with a copy of the fun run script), Support the Rabid bracelet, sports bottle and t-shirt. Oh and I got spores from my parents... there was national geographic video thingy that it came with... I watched it... well fell asleep to it.

GC Alumni
1 in every 50,000 to 1 in every 70,000 skydives results in a fatality.

Nice stat.

Let's hope I'm not one of them... >.>

Coat yourself in buttered toast with the buttered side facing your body, you'll be fine.

lol I don't think I'd be able to keep it on me on the way down. 120ish mph... trying to keep a buttered toast on my person.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Coat yourself in buttered toast with the buttered side facing your body, you'll be fine.

lol I don't think I'd be able to keep it on me on the way down. 120ish mph... trying to keep a buttered toast on my person.

This is why we invented string...sometimes I wonder why I even try... :biglaugha:

1 in every 50,000 to 1 in every 70,000 skydives results in a fatality.

Nice stat.

Let's hope I'm not one of them... >.>

Don't worry ebil. If something goes wrong, just remember Powdered Toast Man's advice.

powderedtoastmansg9.jpg

And rememberer....gg glhf hbday.

GC Alumni

Best adventure ever! It doesn't really feel like falling.... lots of wind pressure (duh). We flipped out of the plane and I was a pretty disorientated, but the guy pretty much guided you with hand signals... like he'd tap your shoulder when it's okay to bring your arms out.

Free falling: You can't hear anything but wind rushing around you. Can't hear yelling/screaming or anything... just wind. View was amazing! 15,000 feet above ground... the skyline was just awesome, lots of sky :D.

Parachute release: It was prolly the most uncomfortable part of the jump when the parachute came out and the two of you get yanked up and into an upright position. It only lasted for a little bit before you're just floating very comfortably. It was relaxing... the instructor pointed out a couple local landmarks. Totally a perfect day to skydive. We twirled around really fast a few times ... which just felt like you where on a roller coaster.

Landed like a pro on my feet and not on my butt like the groups before me. I'll post up pictures tomorrow. Didn't get a video done maybe next time... although my sister did, if I can get that on youtube, you all can pretend it's me lol. Oh yeah there was no classes at all... apparently you'll forget everything anyways when you leave the plane. They just made sure you know what the hand signals meant. You only need classes if you want to jump solo.... it's about $1400 to get certified.

Lots of people where there at the skydiving center, first timers and certified jumpers (that did not work for the place.). The certified jumpers all had like their own camera gear and we watched their videos in this viewing room. Pretty cool stuff, one of them road their other friend like a donkey. some had mid air wrestling... others did formations... etc.

Oh yeah... did not tell the parents. My sister, her best friend, my best friend, and I... didddd not tell the parents. My sister is playing her video for them tonight. If you don't hear from me "fatality by parental units". update: lol mom and dad where pretty chill about us doing it after saying how crazy we were.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Oh yeah... did not tell the parents. My sister, her best friend, my best friend, and I... didddd not tell the parents. My sister is playing her video for them tonight. If you don't hear from me "fatality by parental units". update: lol mom and dad where pretty chill about us doing it after saying how crazy we were.

Glad you had fun and made it back safe. My parents called my brother crazy for skydiving too, but by the next day they got over it.