No Harm in Dropping our Name

Fatty

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

*sigh*

it doesn't even matter anymore... this makes me sick... just drop it people... please.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
*sigh*

it doesn't even matter anymore... this makes me sick... just drop it people... please.

Gladly.

GC Founder
TaPe,Apr 4 2003, 04:48 PM]but that doesn't mean that you are anymore deserving of name recognition than the source we actually heard about GD from.

Then name someone else! Who cares? We don't lose a thing! Do you think I was asking you to replace the actual source that you came to know GD by? Where did I say that?

Here: If this thread has boiled you so, if you found my request for support so offensive and forward that it drove you to anger, if you don't find Mmmm's service to you as genuine, follow these simple directions:

1)Close your explorer, delete your cookies for our site, never return to our domain again.

2)Forget our server IPs, and delete them if you have them in your favorites.

Someone step up here. Someone step up, take your large balls in your hand, and tell me you're not coming back here.

Tape how is that not a low blow???

I play on Foxy b/c i enjoy the DOH boys, I really have no problems with anyone in the community i seem to get along with about 99.9% over erveryone here. I didn't deserve that comment about "I don't have to like your clan." I take offense to that b/c i am part of that clan. Wouldn't you???

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
Someone step up here.  Someone step up, take your large balls in your hand, and tell me you're not coming back here.

and our community has reached a new low... -_-

GC Founder

Actually, I would argue that this is just part of making a better community. It's time to be honest, right? I'm feeling some serious anymosity toward me personally, but as well to the guild that I represent. Stand up for yourself and walk.

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

i didn't say that i didn't like mmmm, i said i don't have to like mmmm to be part of the community.

GC Founder

No, you can continue sliding around, whispering things, posting pathetic little poems, acting one way among certain company, and another among others, instead of being a real man. These types don't really do anything constructive for the community, but I guess every community has them. I'd like those that suck the positive life out of the community to leave, though.

Alright ive been looking for a place to use this...

:=:o:huh::mellow:^_^:unsure:

I find this topic rather amusing, perhaps we need to bring back the Clientele flamematch forum to relieve some of this tension.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Isn't that like almost the same thing, sir talent?  8P)

Mmmm is not the community. Mmmm is part of the community. You don't have to enjoy every part of the community to enjoy the community as a whole. His point is, whether he likes Mmmm or not, he can still enjoy playing with the people who play on Mmmm's server.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Tape how is that not a low blow???

I play on Foxy b/c i enjoy the DOH boys, I really have no problems with anyone in the community i seem to get along with about 99.9% over erveryone here.  I didn't deserve that comment about "I don't have to like your clan."  I take offense to that b/c i am part of that clan.  Wouldn't you???

Put in barely over 3 hours on Fox... whereas over 3 days on tropolis? Fine with me, but... yeah... don't really see where that's coming from.

You can't please everyone - period. It's impossible. Do you honestly think everybody has to like you? And if they don't like you, you must be offended? That's seems bizarre...

GC Founder
TaPe,Apr 4 2003, 06:04 PM]whether he likes Mmmm or not, he can still enjoy playing with the people who play on Mmmm's server.

So you think that someone could ride the fence, saying I don't know if I like Mmmm or not, but still enjoy Mmmm's server? Or do you mean enjoy those playing with those people when they play elsewhere?

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
These types don't really do anything constructive for the community, but I guess every community has them.

"These types" = people who are not sheep? People who see something they disagree with and object to it? People who see something that's offensive and mention it because they don't like it?

Well well well.....

since this is a good time to air it out....i volunteer.

At first i didnt really pay this much attention cause it was just so tiring to read another innocent post turned into a bunch of crap eaten by the righteous wolves.

Theres already countless posts throughout this forum where the self righteousness and egotistic chaos really shines. In every category as well. Wether its about our president or the movies, and music we like. I find it rather funny how the DOH boys really like to gang up and swallow a post with their im right your wrong attitude...and if you dont agree than take a walk. I mean how often do you see this crap in anyone elses forums?

Thats what i really find the most interesting. Regardless of the amount of clans, their websites, and their own forums this happens to be the most popular one on a daily basis. Yet everyone hates the tyranny, the iron fist of Mmmm. They are a terrifying bunch.

Whats even funnier than that is that if someone were to come in and flame a post of yours in your forums...im really wondering how long it would stay open ...if not get deleted.

This post is easily an innocent post by fatty....just asking people to drop their name...if they choose to get a server through GD....than he said this..

Two different teams from our community have gone to GD for servers, but didn't mention us during their set up. While their marketing guy is forgiving this time, he needs to see our name right off the bat, in the box, on the sign up page (in the how did you hear about us type place).

Big friggin deal.

i would like to ask if anyone outside these 2 teams that were mentioned...had any problem at all with this post. Doubt it. But of course it had to be turned into something so devious. What a joke.

Its not even cane ......at first i read his post and was laughing about it....but then came the attack of all the lil followers and post buddies that come running out from their holes...get a grip people.....i for one am sick of reading it.....everywhere.

Whatever....cause guess what? In about 1 or 2 posts from now im gonna be shown how wrong i am. Yay

btw tape....id like you to name the sheep.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
TaPe,Apr 4 2003, 06:04 PM]whether he likes Mmmm or not, he can still enjoy playing with the people who play on Mmmm's server.

So you think that someone could ride the fence, saying I don't know if I like Mmmm or not, but still enjoy Mmmm's server? Or do you mean enjoy those playing with those people when they play elsewhere?

He doesn't have to enjoy the server itself - he may enjoy the company of the people who play there and play there with that sole reason. He may enjoy the server, but not how it is controlled - but see the trade off that it has and accept it. Just as he may like the members of Mmmm but not like their server but he takes the trade off so that he can still play with Mmmm. He may not like the company of the people on the server, but he likes that he gets a low ping, likes the map voting system and the fact that admins play regularly to keep hackers out... so he takes the trade off.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Not getting involved. But I just wanna say DWEEZIL'S AVATAR IS THE COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! Strongbad 4 lif. PLZ pm me dweezil on where to find Strongbad avatars...I would be forever in your debt.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Its not even cane ......at first i read his post and was laughing about it....but then came the attack of all the lil followers and post buddies that come running out from their holes...get a grip people.....i for one am sick of reading it.....everywhere. 

btw tape....id like you to name the sheep.

Cane posted his opinion. People blew up on him. I felt the same way as Cane. I have no right to post my opinion? I can't even back-up a friend that's getting gang bashed? I'll not sit idly by while people think that cane is the only person who believes something when I feel exactly the same and can back him up on it. And yes... when one person says something against a mass of people and somebody else steps up go agree with them, saying something is wrong, they are nothing more than sheep. As opposed to when a group of people start bashing somebody with a 'minority' opinion and somebody else comes in out of the blue to throw in some cheap shots while they can...

I just want to say thks to fatty for all the effort into everything! Think bout the time he puts into all this,basically for the younger kids to enjoy as well as us older 1's!

Fatty thks again.  :)

i agree with you on this one :oB)