funny but offensive

YoMamma

One of my friends sent me this and I was laughing my arse off. This is offensive, but really freaking funny. Some guy in some other forum was showing off his car and girlfriend and the responses are just classic:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111777031

This is when the photoshopping starts:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.p...7031&page=6

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looollll whats with the 300 bruises on her legs.. and that eyeliner

... i've shown this to everysingle person i know, it must be shared with the world

Apparently, a few days ago that thread was one of the top 10 most visited websites in the world.... talk about an epic thread. :biglaugha:

I just love that within 10 posts, someone threw "you know your girlfriend is ugly, right?"

ROFL

ahahahahahaha

did anybody else dig deep enough to get to the page where one guy claimed it was his actual girlfriend and had a bunch moar pics ..... i never figured out if it was real

... i'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and assume no tho

ahahahahahaha

did anybody else dig deep enough to get to the page where one guy claimed it was his actual girlfriend and had a bunch moar pics ..... i never figured out if it was real

Yeah, then the next post was someone saying "This shiz just got real". <3 the movie Bad Boys.

And I'm with you on this one, most likely someone pretending to be dating her for funnies.

I just love that within 10 posts, someone threw "you know your girlfriend is ugly, right?"

ROFL

ahahahahahaha

Nah, he was getting it from her myspace page which was linked to in that topic... which is strangely enough not PRIVATE.