Anyone still playing?

wayfarer

Change your name by changing your Steam Friends display name (Same with TF2).

I would still play if I had 3 people to play with. If I knew that people would ditch this game so quickly, I would have never bought it. Love the game but hate pubbing it.

GC Alumni
(edited)

I didn't officially ditch the game. I'm not quitting until I get Zombie Genocidest. Even then I won't abandon my.....

sorry, my brain is fried. thanks, new years party.

way, zd, add me. my steam friend name should be "JackieChan.gc". i'll play if i'm available.

Edited by JackieChan

I still see some gc members play L4D; I don't think people have abandoned it completely. If you need a 4th member, and you've run out of options for decent players, you can message me as a last resort. :biglaugha:

Seriously though, I play CS:S more regularly, but I'm up for hire for L4D if you need someone.

i would love to play but yeah seems like noone wants to anymore. i do mostly versus pubs. i prefer versus in general but im always down for co-op. just yeah, seems like alot of gc just lost interest.

I just bought the game, people better still be playing lol.

I did'nt find any GC playing, could'nt add anyone to my friends list for some reason.

Pugging is a little hit & miss, when you get a bad group it sucks. But I found it to be

about 50/50 & getting a good group in this game is alot of fun. Add me, I've been playing all

weekend (wayfarergc) I will be in WoW most of the day today I think though.

I just bought the game, people better still be playing lol.

I did'nt find any GC playing, could'nt add anyone to my friends list for some reason.

Pugging is a little hit & miss, when you get a bad group it sucks. But I found it to be

about 50/50 & getting a good group in this game is alot of fun. Add me, I've been playing all

weekend (wayfarergc) I will be in WoW most of the day today I think though.

couldn't find you for some reason

I play a little bit everyday, mostly campaign though. I just join random games and try to befriend people. Send me an IM if you ever want to play.

bond_006_06@hotmail.com is my steam username.